The Epic battle

The Epic battle

A Story by PossiblyAlice
"

An amazing nonsense story I came up with with Jose Ramirez

"

The once were two friends that were walking together one day on a trail in the park. Suddenly the girl said "I'm bored"

The boy replied "Then lets go do something fun, what do you want to do?"

" I don't know, leave me alone" she said in a random fit of anger that came from the land of nowhere.

The boy was hurt and ran off saying he was going to hide in a dark place and become emo. The girl immediately reliexed what she had done and ran after him saying "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" took a breath "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

He turned from the distance and replied, "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" but saying all those S's turned him into a snake and he continued to say S as he tried to slither awy. Seeing this the girl tranformed into  a hawk and snatched him off with her talons taking him far away to assure he didn' becme emo. But then he transformed into Freddy the chinchilla and head-butted away from her landing in the artic. There she changed into an epic narwhal and impaled him on her horn. as she swam back home he turned into jell-o where the girl decided he would be better off is she ate him. So back in her normal form she forced herslef to bring the spoon to her mouth but before she could he became his former slef again and asked.

"Would you like to go get some sushi instead of eat me?"

She nodded eagerly and they skipped arm in arm off to the closest sushi bar.

© 2011 PossiblyAlice


Author's Note

PossiblyAlice
Haha, i'm not really sure where this cme from.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ian
That was an amazingly random story Alice!
My favorite part is when he turns into Freddy the chinchilla!
Awesome story!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

lmao this is epic ! with big words really enjoy reading this lol love it !:p and well apparently this is my second review so yeah:p

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

lmao! random story ever!!! you two did great in writing this story!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I'm in Saturday School Detention right now and reading this just made me embarrass myself with laughter in front of everybody. we have an over active imagination Alice xP hahaha


Posted 12 Years Ago


*scratches head*

*thinks*

Ok I give up XD Idk what to say lol, except that you have a very active imagination which is a pretty good thing =]

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh, this made me lol a little. Very nice, very nice.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A flawless attempt at regal friendless endeavorer well done

Posted 12 Years Ago


The Platypus threw some couscous at this story. I'm not sure how it feels about it... It wasn't a very aggressive throw... But then again it's still bawling >___>

Posted 12 Years Ago


you spelled my last name wrong haha


Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

443 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 20, 2011
Last Updated on April 20, 2011

Author

PossiblyAlice
PossiblyAlice

My mind, CO



About
I'm Tess, I'm 17, I love this site. Writing helps me escape, it allows me to rid myself of feelings and splatter them across the page or simple to pass the infinity of time. So it's mere chance when s.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..