The Colors I See in Black and White

The Colors I See in Black and White

A Story by Ranger Nadaly

I don't believe one can live life wrong. We all do what we think is best, meaning how can we tell someone else they're wrong? Nothing is black and white when the world is full of colors. Like grey, we have to know our perspective is not factual. For some, the execution of people with different opinions/physicalities/etc. is the only way they believe they can reach a higher power/purity/unit/happiness. Your view can contradict, but does it mean you're right? When one woman refuses to get an abortion does she have the right to tell the woman getting an abortion that she is wrong? When both women come from different backgrounds, different environments, social and economic statuses, ages, appearances, families and friends, different times, etc. 
We are animals like any other mammals, we fight for our survival and desires, yet we fight different battles than most animals. We are more evolved, with brains far advanced mentally, informatively and emotionally. Emotions have become a large factor in almost every decision we make and face. Our powerful differences compared to other animals somehow gives people the belief that we are somehow better or more deserving of life. I'm not advertising a vegetarian life, in fact I think humans hunting for meat connects us to any other animal in the wild, because like them we fight for our food. However most of us fight for our food through the means of money. To other animals, our habitat is the wild.
I know life is technical and at all times impossible, but the way I try to view my life is like its art. Everything I express, wear, do, my reactions, my feelings, my work, my relationships are all pieces I have created and that I have maybe not learned something from, but have gotten something out of. Joaquin Phoenix said that no matter the feeling, to live the emotion/thought to the fullest because thats the only way you can live life to the fullest. I agree. Not everyone does, and thats their business, because I'd rather you be content than have me cause destruction to make myself right. Everyone deserves happiness. My father will say as long you, your friends and family are happy and healthy what more can you ask for? Simple in its meaning and wording in a world that is everything but, yet maybe looking at a complex unit as a simple idea can help you. 

© 2015 Ranger Nadaly


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on September 6, 2015
Last Updated on September 6, 2015

Author

Ranger Nadaly
Ranger Nadaly

Boston, MA



About
I am still figuring myself out more..

Writing
HigHER HigHER

A Screenplay by Ranger Nadaly