The Stain........

The Stain........

A Poem by Vani Jalagar

There’s a stain in her heart and soul,

Trust was kaput and emotions were hurt,

Nobody to listen and carve up her pain,

No heart to embrace, she went insane…..


She was battered in dark,

She was raped brutally,

Her innocence was killed,

Stain remained forever…….



NAKED TRUTH
if an acclaimed writer thinks that "to be born with a vagina is provocation enough", one can imagine where country stands ('vaginas for violating'). In most cases of assault people assume that the women might have invited problems through her dress or gestures. The average Indian man is yet to come to terms with the modern women. But what explains the rape of 3 or 4 year old child? What could they possibly have done to initiate the beast in man? It is a shame that such incidence happen commonly and that many people, including the politicians think death sentence for rapist is a harsh punishment. They don't deserve anything less.

© 2013 Vani Jalagar


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

"She was battered in dark,

She was raped brutally,

Her innocence was killed,

Stain remained forever……."



Posted 10 Years Ago


Time has come to put the stain on the bestial rapist
Take vow to capture and revenge the heinous culprit

Posted 10 Years Ago


i agree with you death and that too brutal with full humiliation... that should happen in public view and telecast should be done then only it will be detrimental for those who lack humanity.

a touching write Vani.

best wishes

Posted 10 Years Ago


A serious problem of our society . Our mindset is the original demon

Posted 10 Years Ago


The men that commit these heinous violations are not men nor even animals, they are cowardly scumbags and deserve the severest punishment that a civilized nation can administer upon them !

A most honourable and brave poem Vani, you are indeed a valiant protector of the innocent !!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Vani Jalagar

10 Years Ago

Thank you Tom for your honorable review :)
Before Lawyers , there was a generation of Americans, rough ,wild, but ones willing to kill or be killed to protect a child. So sad the gene line that allows this to go on carries on.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Vani Jalagar

10 Years Ago

yea.....exploitation has increased beyond limits rather than declining gradually......Thank you for .. read more
This resonates in my bones, and to my core...I've been on a survivor site many years now, and this happens much more frequently than people care to know....I don't think there is a harsh enough punishment for these lowly cowards...thank you for sharing this.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Vani Jalagar

10 Years Ago

You're welcome Frieda :) Thank you for kind review :)
Frieda P

10 Years Ago

Very affecting read, well deserved, my pleasure :-)
Wow. Thank you for raising the awareness on this important issue. They should be punished severely to stop abusing those women or girls...It is life-scarring for the victims with nightmares and so forth...A great write...:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Vani Jalagar

10 Years Ago

Thank you Sami :)
Sami Khalil

10 Years Ago

You are welcome...:)
Really , This thing is happening in each and every corner of our country and our laws are so bad that the offenders are protected by Politicians & the Police .

The Gals will be questioned so worst that no one can imagine . Our Law system is one of the worst in this whole world and case tooks place for more that 10 or 12 years to complete , By that time the accused will walk freely .

Only Two cases have been Fast track and verdicted.


Only thing i need is that , The Accused should be Hanged in the Public....

Then only our Mother , Sisters and all other Womens in this country will be safe.

Thank you for sharing social poetry
.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Vani Jalagar

10 Years Ago

Welcome and thank you so much :)
Last week a man killed himself after raping three girls in Cleveland, Ohio for 12 years. He needed a more painful death. I have sisters, daughters and a mother. We must teach our kids to respect each other. Your words are true. Some pain can't be forgotten. Thank you for sharing the powerful and needed poetry for today.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


Vani Jalagar

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much for reading this......one of the news editor got sexually assaulted by her colleag.. read more
Droc

9 Years Ago

Unfortunately man has a problem coming to terms with the fact that instinctively he is a repulsive b.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

526 Views
10 Reviews
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on September 10, 2013
Last Updated on September 10, 2013