An occurence

An occurence

A Story by Rasheem
"

A guy has spent way to much time writing his book.

"

                                          

                                  A phenomenal experience that cannot be explained.

 

         Guy was writing a book, he writes all day with no rest. Its night time and guy has fallen asleep on book. In the book he was writing a guy had fallen asleep. Now guy is sitting on a toilet. He takes a massive dump. In the book he was writing about a guy sitting on a toilet taking a dump. As guy squeezes out his last t**d he visualizes it dropping into the toilet. Now guy is falling inside of a giant toilet. The water splashes lightly as he hits the bottom. He tries to swim to the top. The sound of a flush says otherwise. Guy is swirling around until he is swallowed into the hole. He finds himself at the bottom of a lake or maybe it’s an ocean. He swims to the top as fast as he can but his breathe gives out. Everything around him goes black. He now finds himself in a dimly light hallway. The hallway stretches as far as the eye can see on both sides. Guy sees a shadow on the wall. The shadow begins running down the hallway. So does guy other shadows emerge on the wall were his shadows running. They began chasing guys’ shadow. The shadows have large sticks in their hands or maybe there swords. Guys shadow has nothing. Guy sees what is happening and tries to intervene but he cannot. He runs as his shadow runs. Guys shadow looks back perhaps to see if it’s getting some distance between its attackers. Guy looks back when shadow looks back. Guy sees nothing but an empty hallway. The shadow attackers are catching up to guy’s shadow. Guys shadow picks up the speed and so does guy. Now there is some distance between the shadow attackers and guys’ shadow. Then guys shadow stops all of a sudden and so does guy. It bends over on its knees appearing to be catching it’s breathe. Guy also bends over to catch breathe. The shadow attackers are catching back up to guys’ shadow. Guys shadow sees this and runs again. Guys shadow trips and falls so does guy. Guys shadow tries to get back up but it’s too late. The shadow attackers have surrounded it. They raise their stick looking swords in the air. Preparing to strike guys shadow. Guy looks at his shadow sweat is pouring down guys face. Guys shadow puts his arms out and shakes his head appearing to be pleading and begging for his life. The shadow attackers strike guys shadow the stick looking swords went through its body guys shadow disappears and so does guy. In the book guy was writing about a group of gangsters chasing a guy down whom they later caught and killed.

© 2018 Rasheem


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rye
Suspenseful write here, wonderful imagery and detail. very nicely written

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 4, 2018
Last Updated on January 4, 2018

Author

Rasheem
Rasheem

GA



About
Finding my way more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Rasheem


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rasheem