The 'I'

The 'I'

A Story by Rainslover
"

What is the ultimate truth that lay behind the infinite truths? What is real? Who am I?

"
Who you are! This is what you need for spiritual awakening and we will go through a few  riddles and play some romance with words. It's all about what is the truth, because you are the truth and the truth is what is real. So, let's find the real you

The 'I' is one of the most important words of the non-existent world. The 'I' that exists in non-existence. What I is basically something most misunderstand. We are in the perception of I's likes and dislikes and that are non-existent.  Your body, it's mind, thoughts, likes, dislikes, desires, the world's materials, everything is non-existent. 

This world we are living in was created by Big Bang Theory according to research and science which is completely true. It was a creation, the things in it were creation- ether, air, water, fire, earth and everything started to be created with these 5 great elements. When creation is there destruction is also there, like there is death for birth,  prey and predator just like that creation for destruction and destruction for creation. It's a cycle that is made of illusion.

Now, doesn't that mean we are living in non-existent world? But, how can existence live in non-existence?

We are all again non-existent because how will existence live in non-existence. The whole world is dark, not in the sense of  suffering but in the sense of light. Absence of Light, Absence of identification as dark. Dark is a situation where you cannot see. But, isn't dark the absence of light? Light makes you see things, gives things a certain form, but light is not eternal. When the world was all dark, people got light to see, in the desire of seeing things. But, aren't these things non-existent as spoken above? Exactly, it is non-existent and we are trying to see non-existent by bringing in light to give form and distinguish. The moment comes when light goes off, but darkness has been all the while. Light is  just to cover the darkness for a while, it covered but darkness stayed and once light went away, it came into existence that can be seen again.

This darkness is existent and this proves the non-existence of the world. Simply to be termed, it is all nothingness! Me, you, the world is Nothingness!

The whole soul is the existence of non-existence. It is everything of nothing! Formless! With out! No gender, no plant, no human, no animal is existing. Does imagination exist? This is all an imagination of non-existence! Energy is present so much and this energy is taking various forms which are actually not existent! It is only this energy that is existent and is living in non-existence which will be destroyed, created again, destroyed again and so the cycle goes on. The form can be destroyed but not the energy.

There is no form, nothing! Everything is nothing! In this nothingness the existence is living! The existence is also again formless, it just exists, so I can call the existence as nothing because of what is existence made of! Nothing! This nothing is real and existing!

You need to concentrate on this nothing in you, the soul to bring out the energy or feel bliss seeing the real you.

'I' is the eternal existence and awareness of nothingness. 

It is the purpose of this life. Look into and feel the energy and destroy the ignorance forever.

© 2015 Rainslover


Author's Note

Rainslover
This is my answer for one of the questions on Quora. Felt to share it here. Give your views on what you feel about it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really liked it!
Well done!
Keep on writing!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rainslover

8 Years Ago

Thank you! :)
Life is time, it begins when you are born and ends when you die, you will know no other time, you will hear tales of other peoples time but for you they will only be tales. What you learn from life you will take to the grave, what you make of life will live on in the minds of others :~)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Rainslover

8 Years Ago

Nice one, I love the last line. But, well I don't believe birth and death. We continue to exist ever.. read more
this is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rainslover

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much!!!
Truly deep thoughts! I liked it :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rainslover

8 Years Ago

Thank you! :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 4, 2015
Last Updated on September 5, 2015
Tags: Spirituality, Existence, Nothingness

Author

Rainslover
Rainslover

Bellary, Karnataka, India



About
Seeking solace in writing That embraces me in every difficulty And keeps me smiling Today and Everyday! more..

Writing
A Naught A Naught

A Poem by Rainslover



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


_? _?

A Poem by sinNsincerity