You're too fucked up to be loved.

You're too fucked up to be loved.

A Story by Rassoul
"

to the dead soul of yours

"
He used to sleep with an empty head, an empty mind, now he's sleeping with a head full of thoughts about you. 
You said you loved him, was it true? If it was, why is he living with a broken heart right now? Is because he trusted you, blindly.
He did everything he could do just to keep you around and you did everything you could to push him away. Oh boy, he's still here, fighting for your existance.
How many times did you break his heart? You're not even counting and he's still here; healing himself every single time just to be there for you. However, he had enough pain. He said living in pain with you is better than living happily without you but damn, he had enough.
He accepted you as who you are and he kept fighting for you but unfortunately, you were fighting against him; that's why he lost the war.
Go ahead and find someone else to love you as much as he did. But girl, you're too fucked up to be loved.
-Rassoul

© 2017 Rassoul


Author's Note

Rassoul
Need your honest opinion about this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love how you use raw emotions to write. It helps the reader connect to your writing better. I'm sorry that your heart feels ripped out, mutilated, broken, stomped upon, and then harshly shoveled back into your chest. I commend you on your courage on letting your heart speak. I know it looks bleak right now that the puzzle pieces of love are not falling in your favor, but have hope. I believe you can bounce back from this. I also know that after a love so true, you lose a piece of yourself and become hardened around the edges. I have faith that there is still the right girl out there for you. I hope you don't become so calloused and hardened that you give up on the prospect of love in and of itself, but again, I commend you for your strength. I can honestly say many women would love the devotion you write about. Kudos to you. I admire your strength and bravery. ♥

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

This is so positive, thank you so much!
And thanks for your amazing words.
Lynaelee

6 Years Ago

You are most welcome.
Good read! a few edits on proper usage of grammar but nonetheless, this is well written by someone who I assume is very inspired to write. Well done.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much, I'll work on my grammar mistakes I promise. Glad you liked it.
My god, I would LOVE a follow up to this story where the guy's anger has been cooled down and he's still not happy about what she did but instead decides to be the bigger person and wish her the best. I think as of right now, this poem shows the frustration and anger that comes along with pouring your heart into someone you love and having them not return the favor but it leaves a sour ending and I wonder how great it would be to see the different stages of this heartbreak. Good job!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Thanks a lot, your words really made my day.

Thanks for your time reading it.
I can appreciate the story your words are telling but for me, I don't feel like your word choices show the anger, the pain, and all the emotions you are trying to convey. Like they say, show me, don't tell me. But great effort!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

I can try harder next time and improve my words, thanks for your review, Willa.
People care about trying to conquer people who hate them while totally ignoring the ones they love..
Your story focused it really well..
Keep writing...:)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Thanks for encouraging me and for your review, Nat.
Zephyr

6 Years Ago

You are welcome:)
I can appreciate the inability to recognize the lack of love being given by the one we love. Sometimes we are SO enamored we neglect or choose not to see the flaws in the other. When the light finally comes on - it's time to realize it's best to move on. We must ask, "Is anyone really worth all of this heartache?"

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

I really appreciate your reviews, thank you so much!
She's not even counting how many times she broke his heart, that's sad
Nice one my friend.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Thanks a lot, sky!
You always write sad stories, waiting for you happy ones.
Write more, Rassoul.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

I'll try that later, thanks a lot.
Someone who continues to fight your love probably isn't worth the time, however, I don't think anyone can be too messed up to be loved. The man is the poem is too good for her and he ought to be with someone who actually appreciates his existence. But, I don't know for sure if the girl is unworthy of love. Anyone can be loved and learn to love with the right tools. That doesn't guarantee that changes will be made, though. A person would have to be a demon in order to not deserve love, which I don't think this girl in the story is.

Sorry, that was a bad start... I actually loved your writing. It's so straightforward forward without all of the extra fancy gloss. It presents truth and an unfortunate reality towards bitter people who take advantage of others love. I wish more people were honest like you.

Great job!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Well, thanks for your time reading my writing and reviewing it, I really appreciate it. Thanks.
You wanted your honest opinion about this story, and I'm a blunt person when it comes to things I strongly like, or dislike.

Good things first up. The portrayal of the guy is good. The way you've written heartbreak is also good. You've also successfully managed to turn the girl into a villain she isn't.

Look, I'm not hating, but from what I've learnt in life, nobody is too 'fucked up to love' as you have put it. I've experienced this myself. I have a relative, a close one at that, who used to be a
huge fuckboy as people so
like to call it. His greatest
pleasure was seeing girls suffer after he broke their hearts. But in the most cliche
way possible, he met a wonderful woman who changed him for once and for all. It was just a matter of time and faith.

As Sirius Black put it, We've all got both, light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act upon. That's who we really are.
Did Lily's death not change
Snape?

Again, I'm not hating, just stating my opinions. I just believe that people can change. Nobody is too fucked up to love.

Sorry if my words hurt you in any way. I did not mean to be offensive or hurtful. You've got a pretty good story here if people like it. I'm just stating my opinions.

Love,
Vasilees.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Okay then I've the right to reply I guess.

First of all, who's Lily?

A.. read more
Vasilees Sybissyl

6 Years Ago

I'm really glad you didn't take any offence. Yes, I kind of understand what you're saying too.
read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1647 Views
36 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 19, 2017
Last Updated on May 19, 2017
Tags: Fucked up, Love, Relationships

Author

Rassoul
Rassoul

Cairo, Egypt



About
I write to survive, I write to satisfy the devil inside. Omar Ashraf who also known as Rassoul. more..

Writing
I can't I can't

A Story by Rassoul



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Who are you? Who are you?

A Story by Rassoul