Separated or not?

Separated or not?

A Story by Rassoul
"

waiting for your soul to come home.

"
I can't leave you. I can't leave the only person who can make me smile. 
I can't leave the person who I'm madly in love with for some stupid reasons. I cannot give up on such a person like you, like I would give up on anything else but not you.
I cannot leave the pure heart who loved me this much. I cannot leave that cute smile that makes everyday of my life more beautiful and blessed.
I cannot leave my soulmate and my life partner who I promised that I'll continue my whole life with and do everything with. We can't just leave each other after all that. 
I can't just stop fighting and give up on what I want for some silly reasons or even good reasons, you're what I want then I gotta fight for it. No matter how hard it'll be, as long as you'll be with me in the end.
Don't say that we gotta separate because that ain't gonna happen. You're not something I would easily lose like this. I chose you, I chose to continue my life with you.
I'm in love with you, in love with every single detail about you, I just don't wanna search for you in someone else, I will never find someone like you again. You don't know how hard is it for me to leave you.
Separated or not? I don't know but I hope it's "Not". 

© 2017 Rassoul


Author's Note

Rassoul
I wrote this from a really long time, like 18 months ago.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wonderfully honest writing yet so very sad, a tragedy that only time can sort, re.organise, placate or, please, deities galore.. brings you smiles.

Reading again, you've voiced your love so very tenderly, though with touches of urgency.. needing to know.. calming.. bathing in your feelings then... again, that urgent need to know.
Intelligently voiced but above everything, deeply emotional.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

I really appreciate your review, thanks a lot!
such raw emotion. So beautiful. It gives me the realistic struggle of man that they won't give u on something they genuinely love. Wonderfully done. I look forward to your next work!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Thanks so much for your words!
Honest and desperate words for love. To stay or to go. A hard decisions. Either can lead to sadness. I liked the feel of need and want in the words. A very good ending. Always good to leave the reader with a question. Thank you for sharing the amazing poetry.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Welcome and thanks for reading, Coyote. Hope you enjoyed.
Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Was my pleasure and you are welcome.
Yup! Leaving is not an option for me either, we work it out or not, I'm here when you can see reason...Ha! Good job. If love is the basis, with the exception of infidelity or abuse, stay. Stay.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Thanks a lot for your review, Carol.
Separated or not? I don't know but I hope it's "Not".

Well said Omar!

Your poem was truly wonderful.

Thanks for sharing!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Thanks a lot for reading, Joey! Glad you enjoyed it.
Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Your very much welcome :)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Vic
This is very determined, refusing to give up on a relationship. An edit: soulmate needs an "o".

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

It's just because I wrote it fastly, I'll edit it.

Thank you so much.
The emotions are very well expressed.
Great work Rassoul:)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Thanks a lot, Neetha.
A passionate declaration. It can be torturing spending every moment thinking about that person. Agonizing and analyzing. Definitely been there. Content readers can relate with. Nice work.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much, duff.
duff

6 Years Ago

You are very welcome
You top my list... I wanna cry the whole day just reading story at the same time

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

This is such an honor, thank you so much!
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
CMC
I admire how relatable this is. If you spend every hour thinking about someone, spending time with them, you get so attached that you can't let go. You never want to let go of the hand you've held onto for so long, and you never want to hold any other hand. Mad respect, and thank you for sharing.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Thank you for reading, Chris.

Glad you enjoyed.
CMC

6 Years Ago

You're very welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1207 Views
25 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 8, 2017
Last Updated on June 10, 2017
Tags: Separated, Relationships, Guy, Girl, Leaving

Author

Rassoul
Rassoul

Cairo, Egypt



About
I write to survive, I write to satisfy the devil inside. Omar Ashraf who also known as Rassoul. more..

Writing
I can't I can't

A Story by Rassoul



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Today Today

A Poem by Saumya