He died

He died

A Poem by Heidi Deblois

When I am talking to you now I feel so alone. I feel that I can never tell you anything more. its back to start one. I wish you and me can be close again. I guess that won't happen any time soon. I guess I would have to wait for eternity for that to happen. it feels like the old you died off and it's killing me not seeing you be you around me. I hope one day you will warm up to me like a warm campfire. I feel like I am at your funeral wearing a black dress on and I am crying over your grave. I feel like you died right in front of me. now your ghost that haunts me in my dreams and in my mind. The old you haunt me every day and I feel like every time I think of the old times I die inside. I cry every night to let the pain out. I wish the old would come back and make me happy again. as people say to you when someone dies "Sorry for loss'".

© 2019 Heidi Deblois


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's tough when someone passes on, you go over things in you're mind you wish you had done with them, or spent more time with them. A touching poem. Very good.

Posted 4 Years Ago


Heidi Deblois

4 Years Ago

The person didn't die. He metaphorically died is what i am trying to say in the poem.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
1 Review
Added on January 24, 2019
Last Updated on January 24, 2019