Love the f**k n***a outta you

Love the f**k n***a outta you

A Poem by Ravyn-Brielle Whitaker

I was never mad at you.  
I was mad at the trickling sickening f**k n***a tendencies seeping from the pores in the hair line of your f**k n***a hair cut.

I would be into you BUT. I'm not into that n***a dropping dick in moesha, tyesha,  Lola, deja and asia.

I want the raw, that untamed and uncut, that man flowing from the veins in ya' chest that couldn't give a fraction of a f**k in return for a whole one.

Passive aggressive,  intimate aggression isn't passive its massively contagious masses of consumption, a crowning mirror. It bends in every curve and snap too with every crack knick and knack in my body or smile for a while when u tell me u f**k wit me.

It copies your movements, feelings. Takes notes and my body responds in perfect sync as if we rewrote time along the lines when I memorized the everyday choreography by your mind.

So do you mind? Because baby you don't know the half. The forth or the eighth of your oblivion to your elegance. The only thing more gorgeous than you to me is your soul

You're presence is the part to my whole and I'm still counting the shards of your heart you left at tanija's doorstep.

Sadder day. Fragile subjects. 
Different pains bring different pay, I wouldn't shine a thought on your titanium cranium 🙄 the rust rekindled the dusk or what I thought was a failed attempt to get at me. Call me sappy but I love u n***a🎸im always gon love you f**k n***a🎸🎶. 

© 2018 Ravyn-Brielle Whitaker


Author's Note

Ravyn-Brielle Whitaker
excuse any errors other than the ones there on purpose.
cooment? share<3

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's a lovely straight-forward poem.
I love this particular line for the beautiful imagery: 'I'm still counting the shards of your heart you left at Tanija's doorstep.'

You write with depth, love, truth and meaning.

WELL DONE

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

That was dope as f**k, my n***a!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 16, 2018
Last Updated on March 16, 2018
Tags: relationships, relationship, cheating, urban, poetry2018, poet, newpoet, newpoetry, newauthor, newwriter, artist, teen, mature