"Discoveries Hidden In A Box"

"Discoveries Hidden In A Box"

A Story by FutureWriter.

As I walk through the cold streets of which were intoxicating some acquaintances as usual. The dominant of my subconscious continues to insist that something happens, something unusual.
"Analyze everything you both have done and have said." she whisperes.
I can not believe it. She is doing it, she is trying to convince me to do something i may or may not want.
I dont even know why i gave her the reason. I located an abandoned alley. I sat on the floor, behind the dumpster. The smell doesnt even bother me i just wanted to see what my subconscious saw. I closed my eyes and that's when I could see everything. They were scenes future as previous. There was interference. Agh. It's my lousy memory failing me again. I opened my eyes and let out a sigh, I closes my eyes again. Because i really wanted to see what my subconscious wanted me to see.
I only saw scenes, not too short nor too long. Messages, comments, continuous hearts, oaths. I blushed to see each of them. Until it reaches the point of seeing other scenes. They were different. Airports, video calls, parks, phone calls. It was all about something close. It was in that moment when I saw that scene, so full of emotion that i have been dreaming since the very beginning. A hug was what closed the discomfort between us. Something happened, this time not continuous. I opened my eyes and before i could stop them, they were coming out of my eyes and down my cheeks. They seemed to be in a straight line up to my chin, as if the road ends. They were not of despair or depression. They were filled with tears of joy.
"You see?" I looked at my subconscious arching an eyebrow.
She was right I know understood. I could see what she wanted me to see from the beginning. But it is never too late right?
I wiped the tears with my  hands, still holding a smile on my face.
 Fine. I like him. Ive said it. I have admitted it. I can no longer hide my feelings. I have never before felt this.
I had never found someone attracted. I find him attractive. Very attractive.
I got up and i walked home. It started to rain, and it was not a situation. It was a sign rather. I was relieved. I paused for a second, I was feeling  every drop of the rain falling on my face.
"I'm in love. And I understand why "I whispered.

© 2015 FutureWriter.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on July 16, 2015
Last Updated on July 16, 2015