Humanity

Humanity

A Story by FutureWriter.

That's the thing, all this used to be a paradise, it all used to be something that seemed to have been created yesterday. But now, look at us what have we become? I say "we" because I have no right to judge other people who have made mistakes when I also have committed mistakes, when I to belong to this land like them. The man did not ruin the world, nor did the women. They were created to procreate, to love. But that has changed, there are homosexuals, transsexuals, bisexuals, lesbians. I have nothing against them, in fact some of them are very brave. They have had the courage to show everyone that not everything has to be "women and men". It is called the difference, everything has changed since the first man met the first woman from the first born male or first born female. Without such changes how could we possibly learn? It is called risk. If you  never fall you will never know how to get up. I always thought that if the world continues to be this way, an asteroid might not destroy the earth, or tsunami, an earthquake or a flood. It will be even worse, we ourselves will be who will destroy it all. But with the few people who still have hopes perhaps all this will not happen, maybe we never will perish, maybe we will be eternal. We hold to the "maybe", "perhaps". At odds. Until finally reaching to the facts, to the reality. Would it actually be "nice" to be inmortal? Never to die, never to rest, never to escape? Hhonestly if death comes to me i will submit death, not run away from it. It would accept it because there is a reason why it appeared, depending on the situation. But maybe good wont defeat evil. Maybe we lose the battle. Perhaps humanity will vanish in the wind and there will be just legends about them, that actually nobody really appreciated it or took advantage of every minute of your lives. "Maybe."
It's like the world is not the world anymore, i guess it stopped being it for a very long time ago and i still believe that there are still people who would even give their lives for a better world, to see it shine and not the "brightness" of the cities but the "brightness" that transmites people's smiles to a shine to do a favor, to help someone to give anything in return, showing that there is still good in people. We just have to find it. Because its somewhere there, they just have to show it.
 I think it would be great for me that each and every one of us would do an effort to see the world again become world, but in the world there are millions of people and the thoughts of few that just goes unnoticed. And unfortunately today's thoughts that are less meaningful and less conducive to the world are the more publicized, I would love to release my mind to the world that together we will pull through, that everyone has a role to fulfill in society to try to promote better in the world than the world's politicians are in favor of that they forget the corruption, that the world has a sustainable management that we do not forget the most disadvantaged and needy and I think that the day when the world stops thinking about themselves and stops thinking about why do i want a better world in the future if "perhaps" there is no tomorrow? the day we all will think for once that the world may be considered as "Humanity"

© 2015 FutureWriter.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on July 20, 2015
Last Updated on July 20, 2015