Get over that X

Get over that X

A Poem by Reel Taulk
"

Learn to get over Mess

"

Get Over that X

Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Friend, Family matter, Job, Vice (hmmmm) ......the list goes on and on but at the end of the day one word sums it up, Focus. Focus on that which makes you happy and be rid of what doesn't. So you made a bad choice, mistake----When was the last time you focused on being unhappy? How do you get over all of the above and move on? Well we all know that everything does take time and in time, time will tell. But you must be focused as well as invest, make an effort! It's like standing over a wishing well, making a wish and expecting that your wish be granted, even though you haven't made an effort to throw in a coin, and don't plan on throwing any coins in either!!! You have to Focus and Invest, believing it will manifest!

So now you are stuck on stupid and can't get yourself out of a relationship that not only brings you down but is going absolutely nowhere. Your days as well as nights are Grey, the smile that once lit your face rarely gets a chance to be displayed. Your vibrant energy has been sucked out and has taken up residency elsewhere and the ambition that flowed through your veins have evaporated. You spend no quality time with yourself and you sacrifice everything you possess in the name of someone else's happiness. A fusion of mess that has tornado your life into a never ending world wind.Maybe you cannot relate to a messy relationship but there is that one thing you are currently tolerating that need be X'd out of your life.....for Good!

Then it's for YOU to...........

1. Soul Search (Do not make excuses for someone else's actions, have no regrets, be true to yourself----you did it because you chose to.) Now move on.....

2. Devise a productive Plan in regards to your next move. Now that you have removed your positive focus from that negative catastrophe bring all that you placed on the back burner to the fore front!

3. Stand firm in your decision (your firm standz will undeniably bring about change whether it is for you or those around you, maybe even your X you just never know!)

4. Be consistent ( Forget about who takes it personal, it is quite obvious you have been patient as well as considerate regarding this "person/situation" for quite some time). They never got the memo on how to Respect Love or Appreciate! t's too late to turn back now, keep it moving, hopefully they have learned a lesson for future reference.

5. Take all that you have experienced and put it in your "My Life learned Lesson Box". Trust that it will come in handy in the future! Not only will you be prepared to handle whatever tries to fatigue or plague you, but no pain, tears or heartache will be involved!

Excerpt from Serpant and Snakes

This may be considered easier said than done, then prove me wrong........ciao


Vonda G. Nelson

© 2010 Reel Taulk


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
Added on July 5, 2010
Last Updated on July 5, 2010

Author

Reel  Taulk
Reel Taulk

NYC, NY



Writing
Deposits Deposits

A Story by Reel Taulk


Home Home

A Poem by Reel Taulk