Home

Home

A Poem by Reel Taulk
"

There's no place like home

"

Back to a familiar place where PSLPeaceSecurity and Love lives. A place where things makes sense, where a smile is indeed comforting and words actually have meaning. A warm touch followed by a sincere hug that in an instant makes you whole! Months have turned to years and years to decades......Work, Life and Confusion have taken you to a strange and distant place---you forsook your fortress and now you are a clueless mook, which way should you go? You long for that which makes you complete,secure. A life minus redundance...... and a bore called repetition! Boredom has finally brought you to your senses, so you miss.... meanwhile dismissing all that exist. Do you want to go home? Where is it that you belong? A familiar place for spiritual connection or just to hear an honest word through conversation. I miss those memories so I dream, and in my dreams you meet me, hug and passionately kiss me.........See you soon, I'm coming HoMe.......

Where is home for you? Find it before it is too late. Another day has come and gone, but it's time to go where Warmth, Attention and Love is strong. If these words make sense, it's for you to find that place. Whatever it may be A Person, Place or Thing---. Remember your Source as well as where your Loyalty lies.


Vonda G. Nelson

© 2010 Reel Taulk


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

281 Views
Added on July 6, 2010
Last Updated on July 6, 2010