Clouds

Clouds

A Poem by Luna
"

I'll do my crying in the rain

"
Please clouds, rain on me
Cause I don't want anyone to see
These tears rolling down my cheeks
This voice screaming at it's peak
Those chaos that are in my heart
That hole that is tearing it apart
The love that I lost today 
And the pain of being betrayed
The dreams that I believed
And the belief that was deceived....
 Please...., decorate my sadness with rain drops
And I admit in life, we need to face the dark parts
 Make this ugly scene into a beautiful painting
Make it a masterpiece worth craving
So, softly and slowly sprinkle on me
This wet comfort is all I need
Gently...... pour on me
Please Clouds, rain on me

© 2017 Luna


Author's Note

Luna
I really love the rain but not in winter though It's cold..... lol. Hope you like it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I've said this before but why do we think that only tears are the medium to show one's grief? There are people around who bear all without a single tear but of course they are the ones who're thought of as tough and unsentimental.. Because maybe they have cried so often that even their tears dried up..
I'm sorry I was ranting.. This is a beautiful piece!
I hate rain btw because it seems to me as if the whole sky is crying over a certain situation..
Interesting imagination too 👍

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Tears – the outward symbol of our emotional upset(s). Your sad but poignant composition uniquely employs how the disguise rain would play in hiding the pain! Great work ...

Posted 6 Years Ago


This is a lovely poem to read! Good job and keep it up!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Luna

6 Years Ago

Thank you very much friend :)
Lovely poem, Luna!
Keep writing!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Luna

6 Years Ago

Thank you very much my friend :)
I love the symbolism and imagery throughout this piece, with the tears representing melancholy and the rain conveying the underlying beauty, peace, and comfort. I also enjoyed the theme itself: a pain-stricken soul hoping to hide her sorrow in the rain. I think it's a relatable one in that being seen while hurting can be worse than the hurt itself. On top of that, I really love the beauty of rain itself in how soothing it is ... I certainly prefer rainy days over bright sunny ones : )

- William Liston

(PS: In line four, "it's" should be "its.")

Posted 7 Years Ago


Luna

7 Years Ago

I'm really happy of the way you described my poem so beautifully :). Thank you for your beautiful wo.. read more
I've said this before but why do we think that only tears are the medium to show one's grief? There are people around who bear all without a single tear but of course they are the ones who're thought of as tough and unsentimental.. Because maybe they have cried so often that even their tears dried up..
I'm sorry I was ranting.. This is a beautiful piece!
I hate rain btw because it seems to me as if the whole sky is crying over a certain situation..
Interesting imagination too 👍

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Utterly breathtaking, Luna... Had brought heartbroken tears to these eyes. There is so much to love here, so much to relate too that I find it nearly impossible to pick and choose from the lines which had touched my heart the most. For a moment standing beneath the clouds with you... Pleading for the gentle rain to mask the tears... Not wanting anyone to see, to know just how much it hurts to feel so betrayed, so utterly deceived. These feelings of foolishness in even believing, in trusting in a love which has only rendered such heartache. Such a gorgeous poem this is. So full of emotion. Full of soul. As this pain has become a beautiful expression upon the page. Stunning.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Luna

7 Years Ago

Thank you for your beautiful words :) . And I am glad you liked it. Your words made my day. Thank yo.. read more
Beautiful Intentions

7 Years Ago

You are most welcome, Luna!:)
"RAIN" "SKY" "STARS" "FLOWERS" & offcourse "GOD" my all time fav's & this poem is extremely beautiful & soft.

"Please...., decorate my sadness with rain drops!"


Posted 7 Years Ago


Even at the height of your pain you are asking for the ugly scene to be transformed into a beautiful painting, a masterpiece.
I love this attitude. It is a hope that the Creator has not forsaken you. And believe me He will never forsake you.
Good things come to those who wait.
There is always a silver lining behind every cloud.
I hope the rain will not just hide but will wash away the tears and pain.
Wonderful use of words and rhyme

Posted 7 Years Ago


Luna

7 Years Ago

Thank you Shabeeh :). Every thing He made really is a blessing. All of these things around us have a.. read more
I love the song "Crying in the rain."

I think the rain in Winter starkly reminds us that bad situations can grow increasingly worse whereas rain in Summer reminds us that relief is often just behind the next cloud.

Crying in the rain shows perhaps a need to hide pain from our loved ones so they don't fret. It can be an ego thing too, wanting to always appear stoic and invulnerable ironically then a sign of vulnerability.

Your poem suits my mood Luna. I'm sure many can relate. Thanks for posting.
:)



Posted 7 Years Ago


Luna

7 Years Ago

Thank you Tony. I loved the way you explained it and I agree with every single word.And do you read .. read more
Tony Jordan

7 Years Ago

Nope, I dont read minds Luna, lol.
The lyric line you posted gave it away..heh heh. ;)
.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

405 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 17, 2017
Last Updated on January 17, 2017

Author

Luna
Luna

Writing
The Loved Ones The Loved Ones

A Poem by Luna


Untitled Untitled

A Poem by Luna


Melting Love Melting Love

A Poem by Luna



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Shield Shield

A Chapter by Dr. YumnaKay


Search me... Search me...

A Chapter by Dr. YumnaKay