I watched as life wasted away

I watched as life wasted away

A Story by Unique_ Renee
"

Its nothing special but please enjoy

"

The storm clouds were gathering as I turned and looked back to the diaster, I had abandoned. I could hear a baby crying as I stumbled over the remains of bodies.No one could save me now, I was left to fend for myself, my parents are dead and our home was destroyed, but suddenly I could hear someone calling my name from the distance! "Oliver, HELP US" I didn't know which direction it was coming from. The noise was getting louder and closer wherever I turned to look, but no one was around me. I started to run but the faster I ran the noise kept getting louder.
 

 

 Help! I screamed, Obviously no one answered I was here alone. The acidic rain started to fall rapidly. My skin started to peel easily like a wet potato. I looked down only to see the end of the world. Was I dreaming? It could not be! The voice was back "Oliver, Help me?" Something was not right, the first time I heard the voice it was us now it is me "Where are you?" I questioned quietly afraid to question loudly for what might happen.

 

Mysteriously, the voice stopped suddenly. Howling winds and thunderous rains occured shaking the windows violently and then the wooden santuary appeared from no where. I went inside unaware of what awaited me.The place was chaos. How could anyone possibly live here! The door slammed and the howling winds cried out in pain. I had to hid but where...! I saw a glint of a knife in the little light that was in the room. I became enthralled with the knife! Then it stopped where I was standing whoever was holding the knife became vituperous. Only when he finally had finished, I said as calmly as possible "Viuperate as much as you please; even if you fulminate, I will not do anything and most certainly not move! he tried to figuring me out. But he could not I was just a can of secrets. He then interrogated me and I answered all his questions but keeping the most important details to myself. He gave me a week's plan but who would ever follow that! His name was Jack, typical, he allowed me to sleep on the cold wooden floor it was half bad!

 

Although it took me some time to settle in without thinking of the outside world. it had been two days since I had discovered the santuary and mentioned to him that he such a hedonist.

 

 A shot gun went off!  Was it all over....

 

 

 

© 2009 Unique_ Renee


Author's Note

Unique_ Renee
Please ignore grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

-ignores grammar problems-

its good. i dont think its complete. you could go further with this piece. really drag us into the mystery. i think you need to make the title stronger. as it stands, it sounds like a comedy; yes, the shock is good, but it might not attract the right readers.

keep it up.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 12, 2008
Last Updated on February 21, 2009

Author

Unique_ Renee
Unique_ Renee

United Kingdom



About
Hellooo, Well i guess your reading this to know me so here goes. I love to read but can sometimes be quick to jump to conclusions which is the beginning of my downfall because i never manage to .. more..

Writing
Ousider Ousider

A Story by Unique_ Renee