My favorite Grandma!!

My favorite Grandma!!

A Book by Denise Sloan
"

she was a very beautiful woman.

"

No Chapters


© 2014 Denise Sloan


Author's Note

Denise Sloan
My grandma died four year ago, I still miss her a lot. I think of her from time to time when I am by myself. She was a woman who never let anyone get pass her, or try to put one over on her. she was a very smart lady. She should me and my sister and brother how to cook and drive a car. Grandma love to knit and do all types of crafts. She very active in her church, as singer and feeding poor, and visiting the sick. My grandma would take me places like dog races and gambling place like horses. We would have some fun!! I would stop at her house for dinner at she would fix me would ever I want to eat. My grandma love to read romance books!! She would read them , then pass them on to me to read and I would do the same. I think my grandma would be proud of me writing again, because she was very smart in English and history!! I know she is watch me, and won't let you down grandma miss you!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on July 13, 2014
Last Updated on July 13, 2014

Author

Denise Sloan
Denise Sloan

Pittsburgh, PA



About
I am fifty-four year-old. And I enjoy writing short stories. I live in PA. I love to read love stories, and all kinds of stories. I enjoy cooking and reading books!! My favorite Authors are JANET DA.. more..

Writing