Illumination Of Love: The Sensual Encounter

Illumination Of Love: The Sensual Encounter

A Story by Joseph - Michael
"

The "Love Muse" inspired to write this story.

"

    Somewhere in her shady bedroom, I don't remember how I got in there in the first place. Looking all around at the wall as I was deeply puzzled; Staring at the window which is almost completely covered in both curtains and shades, with a very little light beaming through from one of the shades' sides. The tiny light had somehow effected me like any candles with a slight speck of flame on the top would. My weary eyes followed slowly across the light to see where it was shining at. That was until I saw where the sunlight shine upon; Her. I didn't realized that she was already in her bedroom. She was laying on the bed with nothing on, but a fluffy, midnight blue bathroom towel wrapped around from the top of her torso down to the bottom of her waist. Her hair seemed to be still fairly wet and it was all hanging on the left side of her neck as if she was letting it to dry out on its own. I assumed that she had taken either a bath or a shower. She was laying on her belly with her legs bent. Both of her feet were facing up straight up in the air, spinning around back and forth, clapping every once of each turns they took together. As I stood behind her, I watched her feet rubbing around against each other in the air, at the same time, she was wiggling her toes around, too as well. It was almost like watching a child drawing and coloring randomly on the floor. That was until I heard the clacking sounds that were being made. I tilted my head closer to my right shoulder to see what was that sound coming from and I noticed that she had her laptop right front of her. That explained why she's laying on her front with her ankles running around against each other. However, the point is that it's not about the bedroom; It's not about the sunlight; It's not even about the laptop, either. It's mainly all about her and just her alone...

     As I continued standing still, watching every movements she was making, listening to the sound of her fingers pressing the keyboard, I started to feel all tingling on the inside of my chest by the view of her. I don't know why, but I've always had a thing for naked woman with nothing on, but half wrapped up in towel. By the look of her in her towel, it was the perfect sight. It's like getting hooked on staring at the most incredible painting of all time; A rare true beauty sight. My mouth had gotten a bit watery as if I was drooling. My lips were no longer dry and suddenly unsealed on their own as there was the weakness of my jaw from being overwhelming. The tingling feeling began to spreading all around outside of my chest. I had to get closer to her, not just for the close viewing, but to smell her scent. She was covered in freshly scents of shampoo, moistening lotion, soap, and probably more of the others which she may had used, all in once and that made me want to get even more closer to her. As soon as I got real close, I could smell her so well and it was so nice and, somehow, the scents from her were really relaxing me. But, that was until my knees hit at the edge of her bed and I noticed that her feet were not more than ten inches away from my chest. In the back of my mind, I didn't know what to do, except to think of how should I act properly out the reactions after sensing her actions. Her instill motions of her legs swung around and pressed the air that passed around my neck. I stopped thinking and decided to go with the flows. Her ankles were pressing the air toward me. It felt like a real cool breeze of new freshly scent wind at the beginning of the Springtime. After her ankles pushed the scents of her toward me, I've learned it wasn't just her scents I was yearning for, but it was the sound of her throat humming that attracted me the most. Overall, I had to get much more closer to her...
 
     She had the soft music playing on real low volume from her laptop. It was really low and I could hardly hear it; All I could hear was her whispering as if she was singing along with the songs. She was giving out a real soothing hums to match the sounds of the instruments that were playing during the lyrics. The sounds that were coming from the tiny speakers of her laptop; It may sounded real nice and comforting, but it was her vocal that had gotten my attention the most over any sounds I've heard in her bedroom. As I've gotten a little closer to her, the sounds of the music began to fade. Even the sound of her sweet vocal had faded slowly as well. It's because it was my blushing that had consumed my sense of hearing and all I could hear was my own heart that was beating stronger and faster and harder. I was looking at the back of her thighs, admiring every spot of her skin while my eyes were gliding across her thighs. I stopped moving my eyes upward at the very top of her back thighs and staring the bottom of her butt line that was exposed between the top of her thighs and only less than an inches from the towel. I couldn't help it, but to stare at that sweet a*s of her. My cheeks felt like they were about to burst. Instead, the blush had tingled my cheeks intensely and broke my salvia that caused me to drool. I felt like I was left in an awe, but it's the biggest trance I've ever experienced. Then, I tried to clean myself up by swallowing it all in, instead I've accidentally made a loud gulping sound. She gasped softly. She quickly turned her head to her right, touching her chin on her right shoulder and started rolling her eyes around intensely while she was looking around beside her. But, she didn't see me. Yet, she had heard me...
 
    Watched her looking around, I took a small step back softly to avoid making another noises. I felt both awkward and embarrassed, because I was standing in her room and staring at her. I'm neither a pervert, nor a voyeur. I still don't even know how I got in her room to begin with. She quickly lifted her right arm and moved it over to the right side of her torso as she was turning to lay on her left side. On the top of her eyebrows have tighten, her beautiful brown eyes were still looking across her bedroom, but she still didn't see me. My stomach felt like it had turned itself inside out, but slowly loosen that hard knot feeling, because she quickly turned her eyes away from looking at where I was standing at. Then, her laptop made a high pitched beeping sound and she looked right back at it. It was the notification that the song was done downloading the music and was requesting for her next choices for another downloading. My breath finally exhaled sharply from holding too long when I thought I was caught. She didn't hear me, just mainly focused on her laptop, probably looking for the next of her favorite songs to be download. I was as shy as a little boy who would get the perfect gift he always wanted from the person whom he always had a crush on. When my stomach was churning on it own, I was so confused whether I should stay still or get closer to her. It was like getting closer to barely naked angel slowly moving her scruffy wingspans to remove the shadow away from her flesh. While I was debating myself, I had to keep looking at her. I didn't just look at her to wait for her to be completely naked. I was just admiring her. I've never felt so shy when I started tighten myself up to be extra careful not to make another sound. So, I stood still and was looking down at the bare floor as I kept taking some quick glimpses of her on and off. My mind was spinning around like it was freaking out, because I was still thinking about if I'm caught or not. Somehow, she was still fooling with her laptop. And she was moving her smooth legs all around again...
 
     While my eyes were bouncing back and forth, her laptop made a pulse toning sound, then started playing the song. Then there was the music that's playing from the laptop. My eyes stopped looking back at the floor and started focusing on her again. As the music was playing, she slowly looked back with her chin touching her right shoulder again. My heart began to beat unevenly as I breathed restlessly, because I was never been before so nervous. Then she slowly roll back to lay on her back and raised her forearm over across her eyes. One of her leg began to bend as her left knee risen up to point toward the ceiling. I noticed her towel, which both ends after wrapped around her torso that met at her side, all tucked in together, but were about to get loosen. My lips became a bit dry from breathing unevenly as I was wondering what's going to happen next. The next thing I've noticed is that both ends of the towel started to pulling apart slowly, her bare skins on her left hip and waist exposed themselves. My heart pounded even more harder and, at the same time, my eyes widen firmly. My entire body began to frozen up as I felt like I was about to pass out, because I kept forgetting to breathe. Suddenly, the air I grasped, was infested with the soothing scents of her; It slowly left me in the trance as I was in the comfort zone from enjoying the smell of her. I felt like a kid standing in the line at the cotton candy stand, smelling the fresh cotton candies being made. The way she was laying on her back; The way she had her left arm resting over her eyes. I was admiring her again; The way she left the towel opened and exposed her nudity from her left side; Everything she was doing as if she was posing; Naturally, she became so impossible beautiful. The sight of her in the positions she was in, it gave me the strong desire to share my pleasure with her. It's not because I don't think it's fair that I've felt sensual and she didn't, it's because I want to. I refused to act selfish and keep all of the pleasures to myself. I'm not that greedy. But, it's not just for her, either. It's mostly for both of us and us only...
 
     At last, I finally stopped thinking and inhaled deeply to calm my heart down from beating out of control. Then I walked toward her and leaned my face over her face. The looks of the flesh on her shoulder, to her neck, across her jaw, and at her whole lips; I felt like I was about to be weaken again. Somehow, I've managed to keep my balance straight as I began to think how not to scare her off. I leaned over her as my left hand touched her bed, holding my balance up from over her right shoulder. She need to know what my intentions really are. Suddenly she whispered, "kiss me, love". My head quickly shook sideway, jumped back and my eyes stopped looking at her face and tried to look for her eyes which they were still hiding behind her arm. I was blinking my eyes rapidly, because I was shocked to hear her speak like that and wondered how did she know I was there. It took me a few quick seconds to acknowledge the facts; She didn't need the sight and she didn't even need the hearing to know. Overall, she didn't need anything to know that I was there. At first, I thought she knew, because I accidentally made a small sound earlier, but that wasn't it. She only knew, because she had the rare sense as similar to mine; The true senses within the mind, the heart, and the soul. I started to relieved a little bit and smiled at her as soon as I saw her giving out the most beautiful smirking I've ever seen. My right hand started to wear out the shakiness as I raised it over to touch her chin. My fingers slide across her chin to feel the smoothness of her skin. She smiled a little bigger, showing a little bit of her teeth. She got those kind of smile that would brighten the souls up of the everyday lives. I couldn't help it, but to smile back at her. Finally, I lowered my head toward her face again and this time, I refused to back away from her. I just wanted to have our lips to meet...
 
     Everything went blank. No sight. No sounds. Not even a scent, either. I woke up and found myself on my bed, all covered in my own sweat. I raised my hands up in the air and moved them over me, so I can take a look at them. My hands were shaking uncontrollably. I guess it's from being so damn nervous too much during the dream. While I was thinking about what I was dreaming about, I remembered every single moments of that the most vivid and the most uttermost sensual dream I've ever had in my entire life. I remember all of the senses I've had while dreaming of her. I even remember her perfectly well, because I know who she was. My head lifted and moved a little as my eyes slowly rolled to my right to look at the clock. It was 4:26 am. I recklessly dropped my head back on the pillow. I went back thinking about her again and pondering on how much I've adored her and how funny that I still love her after all of those times. Not comedy kind of funny, just unusual kind of funny. Love; It was becoming more clear to me on what a love really is. It's pretty ironic how love can affect you and feed your feelings with the true unexpected insights; Not just for not what you want, but only what you need the most. The true definitions of the desire, which are much more better and reasonable than the definitions of the lust. I was sad, because she was nowhere near me and I can't get to her right away, but extremely lucky that I've gotten known to her. She may be out of reach, but I always kept her close to my heart and I still do now. I already gave her my heart and my soul for her to keep, in order to make sure she's always happy. I was almost completely paralyzed, it felt like I was struck by a lighting, because I was too weak to move around. I was beyond the tiredness, yet I was more of the happy tired type. Then I turned my head slowly and looked back at the clock again and it just turned to 4:27 am and I realized what day it was. I exhaled sharply with a small blowing. My eyes slowly closed as I was thinking about her, then I whispered, "Happy Birthday, Angel, I love you"...
 
 

© 2013 Joseph - Michael


Author's Note

Joseph - Michael
I know this isn't at its finest, but I plan to come back and revise everything later.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Great story telling. This did justice in the realm of getting the message across. Great message. There's lot of times where a story can have a great message to aim for, and have a lot of under lining things but then no one gets it, and if no one gets it, then the point has failed. But in my opinion this did well to get the message across. You made it clear, which is why I think it's good. Keep up the good work. What was also great was that I could imagine the story as I read it, and that is also a strong point of stories. The ability to have the reader imagine it because after all we're reading not watching it, but it was as if I was there as I read this, and that is great. Good job once again.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Great story telling. This did justice in the realm of getting the message across. Great message. There's lot of times where a story can have a great message to aim for, and have a lot of under lining things but then no one gets it, and if no one gets it, then the point has failed. But in my opinion this did well to get the message across. You made it clear, which is why I think it's good. Keep up the good work. What was also great was that I could imagine the story as I read it, and that is also a strong point of stories. The ability to have the reader imagine it because after all we're reading not watching it, but it was as if I was there as I read this, and that is great. Good job once again.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wow speechless spellbound and satiated by your words, she says smiling

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Joseph - Michael

9 Years Ago

Thanks. Not the best, but plan to revise it whenever I get the right moment to do so.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1523 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 1, 2010
Last Updated on November 20, 2013

Author

Joseph - Michael
Joseph - Michael

Detroit, MI



About
I'm no one special. I'm just a single father in the MMA training to kill the anger and the personal pain in order to move on. Whenever I'm not busy, even with the damn procrastination issue, I try my .. more..

Writing