"Plead of a daughter"

"Plead of a daughter"

A Poem by Day Dreamer
"

9th September... This is dedicated to my dad, on "11th anniversary of his death"... I miss you.

"
"Those eyes, which wept for eleven years to behold thee. 

Those little fingers, which craved to hold thy forefinger,
During the hour of rugged path.

Those feeble arms which had urged to embrace thee.
When victory showered from the high mountains.

Those ears which had the dearth to hearken to thy voice, Consoling,
When the dark was eerie.

The sense which longed for the smell of thy fatherly warmth.
When the cruel sinful earth hunted".

I am yet the same little damsel of thine
Shall not forget the wonderful thirteenth years spent under thy shade.

Thou, the most beautiful flower in the garden of God.
Thou, the brightest star in the heaven.
Oh, how i desire to be under thy shade again.
Yea though, the hope to meet thee in the mid air shall not quench
I love thee my Father, now and forever.



© 2013 Day Dreamer


Author's Note

Day Dreamer
I tried to used few words in old english, inspired by "Bible".. Do leave your comments if its worth commenting. Thanks

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Brilliantly crafted, with stunning imagery, language, and cadence.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Day Dreamer

10 Years Ago

Thank you very much darling..
oh ya 100 of 100 of course had to make sure I input this request of mine into this command box, Ya wow I know I need to Go back to school or something I sound dumb or something lol like a blind and deaf he-goat or sumtin sumtin baaaaaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... hahhaha.... soya good job of course hopefully you don't mind these red lines and very random and unethical uses of these words and possibly phrases that are phrases of mine... Much love and respect still remains the same though I loved it it is a really Good poem I love it for so man reasons ;)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Day Dreamer

10 Years Ago

Thanks a lot The Conqueror
Sweet that is such an excellent piece of art, embodied with wit, Amazing color, and A Form that in nature is the direct expression of the master who made it. Yes I do Master as a way to describe it not only because I unfortunately feel embarrassed for this moment in my life not being in unison with my Flow of Concentration and intelligent structure and placement of verbal art. But for the moment in time having read such verses like the "brightest star in heaven" and "the most beautiful flower in the garden of God" so caught up and bound in the mouth, maybe even the throat or belly of the creature that currently I am inside of my way of thinking and how I react to verses like that may be in conflict to who I am in nature and who I am in this way of thinking be affect and influenced by laws, and principles, that are applied and set forth in motion instantaneously during the moment I participate in its powers and sin. Knowing that I chose for now to learn more about the beast per say I am influenced to some degree to shared thoughts and visions, etcetera, in Other words I loved your poem my sister keep up the Good work.... ;)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Day Dreamer

10 Years Ago

Awwww thanks ma broda...
It was a nice poem I enjoyed it and Hi By the way :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Day Dreamer

10 Years Ago

Hi The Conqueror.....
Thanks a lot dear for reading it and commenting....
Always good to remember people we have lost. A beautiful poem for your father. I like the use of the language. Made me slow down and read each line with patience and thoughts. I like how you closed the amazing poem.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


Day Dreamer

10 Years Ago

Thanks a lot Coyote, your words mean a lot to me.. :-)
This is a tribute piece...there is no other way to describe the ones we love then to put them into words...the reality is gone...yet in spirit they live on...no matter how much time has gone...by...and the usage of olde english...gives this a bit of a creativity in the lines...

Posted 10 Years Ago


Glen Yumang Manese

10 Years Ago

I see a lot of these writings reflective of family...&friends here...each always has a different sty.. read more
Day Dreamer

10 Years Ago

Indeed :-) thanks again...
Glen Yumang Manese

10 Years Ago

you're welcome...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

247 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 9, 2013
Last Updated on September 12, 2013

Author

Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

About
I am an open book - you can read me.. I am the the secrets of the ocean - you'll never understand me.. I am the mixture of simplicity and complication.... more..

Writing
I hate I hate

A Poem by Day Dreamer



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..