"MY BOOK!" (check it out)

"MY BOOK!" (check it out)

A Poem by Richard🖌
"

After years of being asked to publish some of my poems, it's finally done. I hope you will support this poetic effort by ordering a 1st Edition of my book to enjoy and grace your collection.

"
           Take a peek Behind the Smile!           
This book's cover feels like smooth, thick suede!
352 pages  |  9"x 6"  |  145 poems | 52 individual forms
Includes Easy Instructions for Writing Each Form

          Check it out on You Tube          





"FOR A SIGNED/PERSONALIZED 1st EDITION COPY"
Hardback (Collector Edition) or Soft Cover (Premium Edition)
… MESSAGE ME …
(or)
   Order Direct From   
Barnes&Noble  |  Amazon.com  |  Amazon.co.uk  |  Amazon.in
Hardback, Soft Cover, eBook, Kindle

Please, order and leave a review
to support and help promote my book,
or leave a review here, so I'll know you've looked-in.
😃

  A note from the Publisher on this book and its author.  

   Behind the Smile by Richard W. Jenkins, is a collection of exceptional poetic renderings by a master literary author.
   This thick, "three hundred fifty two page" volume hosts "one hundred forty five poems" in "fifty-two individual formats." Chapters cover Poetry, Romance, Life, Love, Emotion, Imagery, Sadness, Humor, Japanese Forms, Promise, Sensuality, Fantasy, and Thinking. In the back, there's even a section on how to write each poetic form.
   This is a book for poetry lovers from beginner to master, by a Poet's Poet.
   Richard is a master poet, poet laureate emeritus and dedicated poetry teacher to literally hundreds. He has earned several degrees from Binary Logic to Architectural Drafting, Master Electrician, Grandmaster Martial Artist, Artistic Design, and a Master of Fine Arts Degree Cūm Laudé (concentration on English Literature, Prose & Poetry) from Provident University.
   He says, "Though, it may seem I've done a lot, the more that's learned and accomplished, the further I'm able to realize there's so much more remaining to learn and better share with others."
   We would love for you to order Behind the Smile in soft or hardback edition, and feel the thick suede-like warmth of its cover,
   Sales have been exemplary, showing great promise in continuing this trend. We are proud to be publisher and printer of this extraordinarily outstanding book, written by a true word craftsman.
_______________________________________________________
Blessings and enjoyable reading to one and all.
Gary Greenwell, Publisher, FreshInkGroup.com

© 2024 Richard🖌


Author's Note

Richard🖌
Thank you all for our years of friendship and camaraderie, and in sharing your wonderful, endlessly-creative writings here at the Café … I'm looking forward to many more.

Deep poetic love to one and all ⁓ Richard : )

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Sincere congratulations! Nearly every writer dreams of publishing a book, be it a novel or a book of poems, and you've done it! I hope you're as proud as you're entitled to be. I know we haven't seen each other all that much on this site, but from what I've seen, you have real talent. Whether or not you publish more works, I know the rest of your life will be filled with the kind of beauty only your poetry can create.

Posted 6 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Richard🖌

7 Months Ago

Thank you, Jacob,

For dropping in to read up on my new book and to leave such inspiri.. read more



Reviews

Sweet. I'll definitely check it out!

Posted 3 Weeks Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Richard🖌

3 Weeks Ago

Thank you most gratefully, Dear Marí,

I hope you'll order and enjoy it for years to .. read more
Congrats. Great work. Keep going.

Posted 1 Month Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Richard🖌

1 Month Ago

Thanks for checking-in, Thomas.

My best! ⁓ Richard🖌
This looks wonderful. I'm anxious to see what offerings await behind the smile.

Posted 2 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Richard🖌

2 Years Ago

Fabian,

I will be honored to know you have a volume of my book n your personal librar.. read more
four years passed, time flies.... I hope the selling is great.

Posted 2 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Richard🖌

2 Years Ago

I wish the best for your dear mother … she is alright, I trust.
Your new :> smile looks lik.. read more
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Richard🖌

2 Years Ago

Ohhh-YES!
Now, I remember.🙃
Sweet little smile. :> 'Tis quite creative and original.. read more
I loved your poem, The Streets of Houston It told a story of young boyhood and then coming of age in a dangerous place. I especially loved these lines: "No better I'm than any of you there; although, I may be better off it's true...it's all because I've learned how to prepare, and high above that wall I flew." I like that you didn't describe a religious experience that set you apart or some magic wisdom that made you better. You simply grasped the help that was given you. After I read that poem, I turned the page and read about individuals who made it out. I teared up. I also like the love poem "You'll Know I love you". It was beautiful the way you tied in nature with your love: "gentle rain", "crowning mists". Such a gentle feel to the poem.

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Richard🖌

2 Years Ago

Thank you, Shelley 🥀

I appreciate you keeping in touch about my book and how you'r.. read more
Shelley Warner

2 Years Ago

Yes, I would like to go back to trying some other forms of poetry. I've been doing a lot of free ver.. read more
Hi Richard, I received your book yesterday and I loved the inscription. I enjoyed reading about your life in "Acknowledgements", especially Aunt Kate teaching you how to write poetry. So it was enchanting to see your first poem, written at age nine, featured first in the book. I read through the section that honors writing and then through the romance section and I could identify with both. Looking forward to reading about Life. I appreciated the bookmark too, I was looking in my bedside drawer for a bookmark and then I saw that you had included one. I will go to Amazon after I read your book and leave a review.

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Shelley Warner

2 Years Ago

Aww, I wish I'd noted what page I found the bookmark in. Maybe you remember the page? Dang it about .. read more
Richard🖌

2 Years Ago

Page 96, "A Peaceful Hush".
I had another author say Amazon did the same thing to theirs … .. read more
Shelley Warner

2 Years Ago

Geez, that's too bad.
Aww, I just read your selection for me. A perfect selection. You must .. read more
I just ordered your autographed book. I have two books with reflections and poetry available on Amazon. "A Very Present Help" and "What Remains Behind".

Posted 2 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Richard🖌

2 Years Ago

Hi, Shelly 🥀

I am so very proud and honored you've purchased an autographed, perso.. read more
Shelley Warner

2 Years Ago

I look forward to it. I got an email confirmaton that it's on the way. You've inspired me too to cre.. read more
Richard🖌

2 Years Ago

Dear Shelly,

With your creative and imaginative skill, I am sure your book presentati.. read more
Congratulations old friend. My heart and prayers go out for your further success

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Richard🖌

2 Years Ago

Awe, Dear Anna 🍂

How sweet of you on this delight early Fall day to gift your alwa.. read more
This is amazing !!!!! My dream is to put out a book one day, but i’m only 22 years old, just started writing, and still have a lot of work to do. I’m gonna order a copy of your book as soon as I get paid on Friday. It’s probably one of the most rewarding feelings ever.
If you could check out one or two of my poems and give me some constructive criticism, i’d be so open and love to hear it.

Again,
congratulations.

Posted 2 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Richard🖌

2 Years Ago

Now, I know my day's been blessed 🔆

Marina,
You honor me so deeply by order.. read more
It's so cute, I looked it up, and like 10 people on the reviews who ordered it were from here. c: This place is so supportive! I might ask for it for my birthday c:
You handled the issue calmly unlike many would have (including me). I probably would have freaked out lol!

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kay/Hayden

3 Years Ago

c: I love the people here
Richard🖌

3 Years Ago

That's a great way to feel, Kay ✨
When we give love, we receive love in return … or, that.. read more
Richard🖌

3 Years Ago

"c: I love the people here"
Then, I think more and more people here will love You back.☀️

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

5172 Views
72 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 28, 2017
Last Updated on March 23, 2024
Tags: My Book of Poetry Is Out & For S

Author

Richard🖌
Richard🖌

TX



About
~··~ ~··~ ~··~ ~··~ ~··~ ~··~ ~··~ ~··~ ~··~ ~··~ ~·&.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Change Change

A Poem by Soren


Couplet~ Couplet~

A Poem by lightsong


Windy Windy

A Story by Samuel Dickens





Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5