Ice Machine

Ice Machine

A Screenplay by RienKelsoCinema
"

A man walks out to the ice machine to get ice and what he gets in return is crawling with terror!

"
Ice Machine
Written by Rïén Kelso


Ryan Kelso
818-458-5331
[email protected]




INT. HOTEL HALLWAY - NIGHT

CHRIS walks out of his hotel room to go get some ice. He walks down the long hallway. It's somewhat dark and feels cold. CHRIS finds this hallway cold.

CHRIS
Man, this hallway is freezing! They should really invest in a heater or I'm going to have to pack some warmer clothes!

He walks down the hallway some more. He passes rooms along the way. Rooms 111, 112, 113.

Suddenly a dark faceless creature is standing in the hallway. CHRIS is walking with his head down but when he lifts his head down, he sees the SHAPE.

CHRIS
Holy...

He grasps onto the ice tub. This creeps him out. Fortunately the ice room is the next left. CHRIS walks into the vending machine corner.

CUT TO:

INT. VENDING MACHINE CORNER - NIGHT

CHRIS puts the tub into the ice machine and presses the button. We go to CHRIS' face which is drowsy. He looks like a mess. As the dispenser makes some noise, it isn't the hard solid rock sound ice makes. A giant tarantula-like bug crawls up CHRIS’ arm.

CHRIS screams and pulls the tub out of the machine and several bugs start crawling out of there. The bugs start to crawl up CHRIS' leg. He kicks and screams and tries to get these things off of him. Once he finally does, CHRIS runs out of the door and goes back into the hallway.

CUT TO:

INT. HOTEL HALLWAY - NIGHT

CHRIS gets out to the hallway and sees the SHAPE still standing there. CHRIS starts slowly running. The lights flicker on then off. Each flicker, the SHAPE would get closer and closer. CHRIS runs for his life as he is chased by the shape.

CHRIS gets to his room: Room 115. He takes his key out and swipes across the scanner. Nothing happens. The SHAPE is now closing in on CHRIS. CHRIS swipes the key card a few more times with the same results. CHRIS hears a crack, and it turns out the card key broke.

CHRIS
I can't believe this!

Giving up on the card key, CHRIS grabs onto the handle and tries to open the door but it still doesn't open. He is locked out and can't get into his apartment.The lights flicker off and then back on. The SHAPE is gone. CHRIS is relieved. He opens his door and walks in. The door is slam shut.

CUT TO: END

© 2013 RienKelsoCinema


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
Added on November 1, 2013
Last Updated on November 1, 2013
Tags: short, film, rien, kelso, horror

Author

RienKelsoCinema
RienKelsoCinema

Chatsworth, CA



About
Hi, I am Rïén Kelso. I have taken a break from Writers Cafe for a year or so, but I would like to say that I'm back! My girlfriend, Jennifer Mones who is an art student, convinced me to st.. more..

Writing
Making Faces Making Faces

A Screenplay by RienKelsoCinema


Suspect Suspect

A Screenplay by RienKelsoCinema