Fiery Passion

Fiery Passion

A Poem by Risha
"

Love can be so hot it burns

"

Fiery Passion

I’m Peele who loves lava;

Goddess of the flame 


I dream of fire-

tongues of flame licking me.


My body blazes like a torch;

my soul burns for you. 


My thoughts a flaring confidence-

 heart flickering with passion.


The glow of my emotions;

smoke rising with my temper


Touch my skin and your fingers will blister-

any longer and you’ll blacken like cinder.


Fire radiating to warm your skin;  

Body bathing in a red glitter


But you’ll die smiling; 

then I’ll claim you for my fire forever

© 2012 Risha


Author's Note

Risha
Please review :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is very good, honestly. Especially for such a young writer. The metaphors, emotion, flow of words, everything is just spectacular. You have great potential for being a fantastic writer, I can tell.

Posted 12 Years Ago


wow this is really good i love this :)))) mind takin a look at my stuff? thanks :)))

Posted 12 Years Ago


You really do have a lot of talent! This is a wonderful poem. You are a talented poetry writer! ;) Poetry is a wonderful gift; that you have already have gotten, which is wonderful! This is very good work! :)


The font and color fit very well with the poem. The plot is very good!

Posted 12 Years Ago


You certainly have talent, and I enjoyed the imagery invoked by several lines, particularly "body bathing in red glitter". You did good job with the font; this is the first time I have ever seen it realy add something to the poem, not cover any lack of substance. Just be careful not to overuse it, and the font is too small, but the color and style are perfect. As far as your theme, you have to know the fire for passion metaphor has been done a million times, and is usually very full of cliches. Are you bringing anything new to this theme? Are you saying something no one has said before? And, the more natural the language, the more believable, and the more credibility will be added to your work. Keep shaping it. I think you're going the right way, but just not there quite yet. But, that's only my humble opinion. Keep writing!

Posted 12 Years Ago


The color, form and words blend well, great job!

Posted 12 Years Ago


very creative, excellent diction. i enjoyed this piece and its message along with how well written it is. you have some raw talent there :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


"Touch my skin and your finger will blister-
any longer and you’ll blacken like cinder"

NICE


Posted 12 Years Ago


I really enjoyed this write, It's wonderful

Posted 12 Years Ago


I was pleasantly surprised by this, only because you are such a young writer for this website and I mean absolutely no disrespect in saying that!! Only that writers tend to grow in technique, ability and expression as they get more life experience and writing experience.

Please write and post more! This is lovely

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

352 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 2, 2011
Last Updated on February 9, 2012

Author

Risha
Risha

Boulder, CO



About
Okay, so it's been a while. Lets say something new about myself. I'm Risha and I enjoy creative writing, drawing, reading, watching anime, and creating and reading fanfictions. In all honesty, I'm not.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


On Your Birthday On Your Birthday

A Poem by Bud