Comfort Motorcycle Seat Logo Patch – Circle & Patch-Oval by Roadhouse Seats Company in Las Vegas

Comfort Motorcycle Seat Logo Patch – Circle & Patch-Oval by Roadhouse Seats Company in Las Vegas

A Story by Roadhouse Seats
"

A comfortable seat makes or breaks your ride. RoadHouse seats, with their patented Symmetrical Suspension System, are guaranteed to improve your riding experience. Simply put

"
In order to solve the problem, Bryan went on a quest to redesign his seat. After countless prototypes and hundreds of hours of building and rebuilding seats, RoadHouse Seats was born. The patent on these unique seats was granted some 18 months later.

“Since the invention of the motorcycle, tailbone and back pain has plagued riders,” says Bryan. “There are many options available to riders, but none can compete with our patented Symmetrical Suspension System!"  Simply put, no other seat like this exists.


Comfort Motorcycle Seat Logo Patch " Circle

Looks great on hats, jackets, vest, etc.

Price

$12.95



Comfort Motorcycle Seat Logo Patch-Oval

Great for hats, vests, jackets, etc.

Price

$10.95

There is not necessarily the best places to get a motorcycle . At the end of the ride more comfortable for long trips , you reduce the chances of being hurt in many different places you can get motorcycle .

That must be met for a particular bike , although there are some custom motorcycle seats , Airhawk adjustable air mattress and your passengers comfortable pillion seat to the bike which can be used. It ( $ 170 ) is a small seat or ( $ 180 ) is a great seat , depending on the size of your pillion seat . Cruising used to sell the seat is a great ship . The neoprene cover is made ​​of a nylon and Lycra- covered cushions are filled with air cell . Instead of sitting on top of your seat stuff. You can not replace the original seat , since they are more affordable options .

One of the main objectives of comfort and ride the motorcycle when buyers, many Harley Davidson riders are more concerned with the height. Whenever they need it, they will be able to lay flat on the ground with their feet in a relaxed, comfortable to pay for shipping. Yes, we have a full stop, custom motorcycle seats harley davidson, even when the seat height is very important to be able to say that can not be filled without the foot flat on the ground, but to keep the rider in control while maintaining full balance.

The main objective of the course is to keep the rider is in a comfortable position while traveling. This is very useful for Harley seat. However, you should be aware that each seat is different from each other.


Roadhouse Seats

2004 Diamond Peak Court Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
Telephone: 702-858-3307


© 2014 Roadhouse Seats


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Author

Roadhouse Seats
Roadhouse Seats

Las Vegas, NV



About
Roadhouse Seats was founded in 2012 by master craftsman, Bryan W. Nappi, of Las Vegas, Nevada. Bryan, an avid motorcyclist, discovered that if he and his wife wanted to continue to ride, something had.. more..

Writing