flawless potential

flawless potential

A Poem by Robyn

impeccable
talent meets genius
music swells and bursts
and cuts through the stagnant air
the moment is no longer dull
creativity spikes
beauty radiates through
golden sound surrounds
music becomes my embrace

We are all waiting
for the moment
you break the silence
with all of your
flawless potential

                          pure magic.



© 2010 Robyn


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great rhythm comes together beautify.
Flawless piece impeccable write.



Posted 13 Years Ago


**********************************************************************************************************************
hello again, I had a perfectly wonderful review for you and 'bing' the web-stickies took it. Now its late and haven't the energy to repeat it. I had an e-mail an that which killed it and off to India to review Poet World. Look her up and a wonderful poet! So I'm going to short cut this and send you a positive wish and a poem Robyn. As your review had been about a positive and supportive light you shine... Ro.
*********************************************************************************************************************
An 'Inspirational Wish' or you

Shine on, you crazy Diamond...
Hold the love of your Creator, close to your fire. The warmth of your feeling and love for the creation, is truly superlative. The roots of your tree drink deep of the well and bring forth, the water of life. To your branches and leaves, that stretch onward... to Grandfather Sky. Share, your Air. Your Ancestors, witness all of your dreams. Because of their love for you. Share with you whenever your need, is too ask... do so and seek them out. In the stars fields, beyond the mystic veil. See to become, what they reveal to you. The wisdom of the ages, is that sometimes History. That you see... through them. Dreaming.
Pray for them, as they pray for you
BE and it IS
Beautiful
As you are.

Prayers are Moved
on Angels Wings
to Live Delight
in what...
you become
********************************************************************************************* Romon *********


Posted 13 Years Ago


Fantastic poem! I enjoyed it so much, I read it a few times. Maybe more than I would like to admit.

I like imagery that you provide. My favorite is "cuts through the stagnant air."

Another thing that I found really clever was the "golden sound surrounds." The internal rhyming is great! I don't know if you'd want to call it assonance, but it almost fills the music room that I keep visioning.

I don't know, maybe I'm thinking too much about it.

None-the-less, thanks for sharing!

-JH

Posted 13 Years Ago


its almost like holding your breathe waiting for a big moment and when it comes you burst from the emotions :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


wow, what a great moment. well done

Posted 13 Years Ago



3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1258 Views
25 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 27, 2010
Last Updated on December 18, 2010
Tags: music, saxaphone, perfect, talent, beauty, potential, flawless, magic

Author

Robyn
Robyn

Berea, OH



About
I love music. I love writing. I love cats. I love my family. I love my friends. I love foreign films. I love Europe. ***I write to capture a moment or feeling.*** Я пы.. more..

Writing
Nova Nova

A Poem by Robyn



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Drake Drake

A Poem by Tate Morgan


breathless breathless

A Poem by Emily B


Drift Drift

A Poem by Robin