About Vita....GAH!!!!

About Vita....GAH!!!!

A Story by Vita Rose
"

Don't you hate that small box asking you to describe yourself.... like all of my two and half decades can fit... here it goes.

"

I have always thought God was the perfect writer….somewhere between a poet and a reporter……fiction, nonfiction….analytical, humorous and studious….

Whether you are a believer or not God has somehow created six billion stories over the course of 2 million and fourteen years.  I struggle to tell a couple with your help.

And somewhere….somewhere in this big bad planet….third rock from the sun he created me….Vita….a girl with a huge heart….a thirsty brain….and air Nikes to match blowing bubble gum “chilling” on 14th ST in DC with my tight jeans and stereotypical a*s…but is there more…..

I am abnormally normal….a mutation of my environment….interested in writing and hungry for what I am to learn and love from mother earth and all of her children before I descend into the pearly gates…..hopefully because hell is hot and I am not wanting to go there.

I am a women of strong belief….cursing like a sailor but with the ability to want to express myself in deeper thought.

I am a statistic….with a child born way to close to the border line of appropriate age of being a mother and being a child. I am Vita…a name synonymies with life….given to me by the one who wishes to take it away from me…..

I am a fly around the way girl who is able to converse with you about Biden and Benjamin’s….

Struggle and Accomplishments…..

But more importantly….I am Vita…I am the one who you love to hate….the one who struggles to prove you wrong….the one who is in my work….more than a wife…more than a mother….more than a women….more than a statistic…more than a Christian….more than a sexpot....more than a thought and more than a name….

I am story to tell…if only you just listen….

© 2014 Vita Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That is seriously beautiful, very well written and expressive. I loved it!!!!!!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
1 Review
Added on July 22, 2014
Last Updated on July 26, 2014
Tags: self, me, you, discribe, scribe, poet, story, ghetto, vita, life, freestyle, grammer, errors

Author

Vita Rose
Vita Rose

Washington, DC, DC



About
I have always thought God was the perfect writer….somewhere between a poet and a reporter……fiction, nonfiction….analytical, humorous and studious…. Whether you are .. more..

Writing