Right or Wrong?

Right or Wrong?

A Story by Niloufer Sultan

It was a very bright sunny morning and Julian was sitting on the bench,with his head down and looked sad which did not particularly compliment the scenic day.
A lady came by and sat right next to his bench.
He just wanted to let out a few things today,so without thinking much he instantly spoke "Is God harsh on everyone or is it just me?"
The lady looked at him a little surprised,with the sudden start of this rather interesting conversation.She replied "God can never be harsh on his children dear,what makes you say so? "
"Children? He smirked.That reminds me of another relation then, A Mother"
The lady now was even more inquisitive and asked "What about her?"
Julian then explained "Well,when I was just 3 days old my mum had left me at the doorstep of one of her co-workers,atleast thats what they told me! If a mother can do this to her child,then I should not be surprised to the way the world is treating me"
The lady turns a little sad and tries to console the boy and says"A mother can never think ill of her child, maybe she had her own issues, but now that you are a big guy,what has gone wrong?"

Julian then says " I wanted to go ahead and join the University,but we do not earn so much,I've tried my all,yet not enough"

The lady feels very sad for the dejected boy but then smiles and says"Did you hear that God sends his angels to help his children out,give me a chance to be one and let me help you with this.Its not a favor, i am helping you like i would do it for my Son,and you shall accept it like you would from your mother"

Or maybe she just did help her Son out, the birthmark on the forehead,the story of leaving the child at the doorstep,was not unheard of. Yes,the lady was his Mum, and yes she did not confess, just because she knew,the sole reason she had left her son was because she wanted him to grow up as a free man,with no bounds,someone who did'nt have to think twice to do anything because he has a single mother at home and he would grow up with so many responsibilities,fears and insecurities. So now how could she turn so selfish and stop her son from living the life she always wanted him to. She had never imagined that a day like this would ever come in her life,where she would end up standing face to face with all her mistakes at once and makes up for the biggest one.


Finally after so many years of cursing her own self,she felt at peace.Out of all that she had saved,is now with her Son.That day she felt happy,that night she fell asleep Satisfied. You can never eventually decide the fate of a decision,whether it is Right Or Wrong?! It is proved with time. Sacrifices are made time and again,but sacrificing for the people you love,is the most humble feeling one can ever experience.

© 2014 Niloufer Sultan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really love that ending...

Posted 9 Years Ago


Niloufer Sultan

9 Years Ago

I'm glad ~~!!
very beautiful story.. and a lovely ending....

Posted 9 Years Ago


Niloufer Sultan

9 Years Ago

Thankyou :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 28, 2014
Last Updated on July 28, 2014

Author

Niloufer Sultan
Niloufer Sultan

India



About
A female,persuing engineering. Apart from just the course work,i love to pen down different thoughts, emotions and experiences that occur each day. Able to putforth your views and thoughts in the for.. more..

Writing