Afraid

Afraid

A Story by Vladimir
"

A woman is confronted in an ally by a classmate.

"

She stared at me with those… with those fearful eyes. She tried he best to hide it. Her body shook, but it was barely noticeable. Her breathes were raspy, but she kept them short. When she spoke, she stopped her voice from trembling, and she corrected herself quickly when she fumbled her words. She was good at hiding her emotions. It’s what I liked about her. I was never able to tell how she felt until now. Because I knew where I could find her fear.

It was in the eyes…

It was clear at this distance. I could see those small orbs widening, darting back and forth as she tried to examine my face for a sign of my intentions.

“Do you know fear?” I whispered. She pressed her back farther into the wall behind her. Her face scrunched up in a scowl, eyes locked with determination. But it was still there…

“Never.” She said lowly.

“Not even now? With me standing here?” She grit and bared her teeth, almost as if she was trying to scare me away. As if she didn’t realize who the prey was in this situation.

“You don’t scare me.” She pressed farther back.

“Oh really?” I took a step closer. She growled at me… how precious.

“Get away from me!” She yelled as I took another step. Was that the sound of someone that wasn’t scared? No, I don’t think so.

“I’ll ask you more directly…” I couldn’t hold back anymore. My smile grew wide, stretching ear to ear, I began to chuckle like a little girl. My hand shot out for her throat, and I began applying pressure. It only took a little to elicit a reaction.

“…Are you afraid of me?” All ways she hid it had started fading.

Her body squirmed, her arms flailed, her breathes became uncontrollable as I began squeezing them from her. The words she uttered were evident, her shaky voice, her tears, those eyes… fear.

My other hand rose to join my first. She was getting slower now, giving up on pushing me away and more on trying to take in any little bit of air she could. But her efforts were futile. She scratched at my hand, but she had no hope of breaking skin, not when she was getting so weak.

And so… I let her go. She fell to the floor in a crumpled mess, holding her neck and wheezing. As the air flowed back to her lungs she finally had the ability to let out wails and cries, but only for a bit before my hand covered her mouth.

“Well?” She nodded her head immediately, but no, I wanted more.

“I want to hear you say it.” Before my hand was even fully removed from her mouth, she sounded off.

“I’m afraid of you! I’m afraid, I’m afraid, I’m…” She went on and on, almost as if she wasn’t telling me, but rather, she was reassuring herself. Yes, she was afraid of me.

My hand pressed against her cheek, so wet from flowing tears. I pressed my finger against her lips and shushed her.

“That’s great. My job is done. I’ll be leaving you now.” I said as I stood and turned around. I began walking off, but behind me I heard something still. Her voice.

I’m afraid…” She was back to repeating it to herself. It made me smile to myself.

“Maybe I’ll pay her a visit again tomorrow.” I said lowly as I continued forward.

© 2017 Vladimir


Author's Note

Vladimir
Please tell me of any grammatical errors, and things that can be improved on.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a disturbing story.very Unpleasant to read.this brings to mind two emotions fear and intimidation. If you are a fan of borderline sadomasochistic terror this is the story for you

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Vladimir

6 Years Ago

Yes, i do apologize as I feel this story pushed a line I don't usually cross. I will make sure that .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 29, 2017
Last Updated on October 29, 2017

Author

Vladimir
Vladimir

Miami, FL



About
I'm a young aspiring writer that always has room for improvement, and I accept criticism. I'm looking to expand my horizons, and enhance my writing skills through this site, and any help is welcome! .. more..

Writing
Wings Wings

A Story by Vladimir