To give up my bones to the land...

To give up my bones to the land...

A Chapter by Rory CJ Frankson
"

Meditation of the day... Sacredness & Sacrifice.... Nurture by Nature, that belief in the Creator.

"

Push play and read on






To give up my bones to the land...



Everything eventually becomes depleted and the natural order of things, is rejuvenatory. That said, I had an odd dream last night about The Hoop of Many Hoops. At least I believe that's what I woke up with, the thread of what it may be about...


Sacredness & Sacrifice.


Does it bring back images of pyramids and sacrificial pits, or weird satanic cults. That only use one without the other? Well no, and not at all what the dream was about... it was about Capital gains and the Banking Industry. The depletion of resources regardless of consequence. What do we sacrifice in order to perpetuate the Governance of the land, that is not of and for the People? Political agenda's and ideologies, that are purely economically driven by land use, and titling in an ownership principle. When the Native Ideology is; we have never own the land. it is purely an aspect of Sacredness. Where I will give up my bones in the end, and all that is left of me. To give back to the land. This is my ultimate Sacrifice. So that the natural cycles of the Seventh Generation Principle, would have a life to live their time with the land, and all that is relative there in being Sacred... and given due consideration.


This is an indicator of an organic system of Governance.


My dream showed a cycle of such, that only leads to dust in the wind! Ya weirdly, as from my generation an anthem song of what is emotionally appealing by a group called Kansas. The site of the great depressions dust bowl, and the poverty that was forever tied to that depletion-ary cycle. We see these signs and don't really understand what it means and, don't learn from it. How often for me to dream the dream, and it always come full cycle. Back to what may be the recognition and the working solution. The way ahead and a hard path, to rejuvenate... but that's what is being called for.


Nurture by Nature. That belief in the Creator.


Maybe there is no pat answer to land use in an organized political arena. Unless it in its self, becomes an organic entity and conforms to the natural laws of the Creation. For that to happen, there need be a mass recognition to the ideologies of what is Sacredness. I don't mean organized religion either. That represents the needs of the State for the manipulation of the mass, to be used in the mass depletion of resource, for state slavery. Sacrificing the needs of the many, to fuel the means of the few. That again have no understanding of the need of a balance, between the perimeters of these two premises. These in themselves are a Hoop of Many Hoops and cycles, of consequence. The cult of Governance. Without the medium of what is true sacredness, that limits growth for the sake of integrity, and the health of not just the some. But all people, and all that is relative to People... which is concentrically tied to all of the Creation. Unity is a principle with its parables. There is a song that covers that as well... “when will we ever learn?”, a folk song with a regard, and true meaning.


There is a hue and cry from our Ancestors, it is crying “WAKE UP”. We ignore the apocalyptic dreams we are plagued by. We stop up our ears and wake in the morning, to go sacrifice the world. We are awake, and still sleepers. The banks are our modern day pyramids of sacrificial pits. That will use up the world, till it is only bone dry. Why is that, and why do we allow this disease to continue? Cities are not evil, but they are essentially useless and cover up the land. Till it can no longer breath, and under that. Is a putrid sick death. Monuments, of wealth and progress... that will fight to the illogical death. To maintain it. We have arrive at the midnight in that doomsday clock. Where is the balance that will now work toward the dawn? That was my dream, I will die and my day done...


Our children, face this time.


Really this offers up no solutions. Yet the wake up call is necessary, and need to call into question what it is we think we know. We've been given the warning signs, and Peace. Does not prevail. As we fight over what is Sacred to us. Is it economy, and the system it accredits us? If I was to write a meditation for the day... this is what it would be. Realize that need to take the steps, embrace The Wheel, evolve to being an operative Human Being.



There is a war of ideologies coming.

We are Warriors of the Rainbow... where is the battle field?
The Ancestors ask, in our dreams...






© 2014 Rory CJ Frankson


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

338 Views
Added on June 29, 2013
Last Updated on August 16, 2014
Tags: Meditation, Sacredness, Sacrifice, Dreams, Ancestors, Rainbow Warriors


Author

Rory CJ Frankson
Rory CJ Frankson

Vernon, British Colombia, Canada



About
It's all about the music really. I'm a Writer / Musician. Write On / Right On! Peace... Romon in Review Out Post & Creative Standard Productions. Romonx Associated Artists Rory CJ Frankson .. more..

Writing