Sleepless

Sleepless

A Chapter by Rory CJ Frankson
"

The gnawing wonder...

"


***********************************************************************************

The Golden Path.


Another restless night of turning, with allusive thoughts arriving in a continuous stream and sleep evade me. Familiar, is the chain of memories tease searching through pasts experience, reaching into the night beyond the stars. To pierce the Mystic Veil and again, to ask the powers that be. To lift me beyond the ordinary clutter of the mundane struggle in every day concern. That muddle the path and tie me, to the physical boundary. That keep me, from the limitless dream. Where lies hidden those pearls of wisdom, locked within the question in times like these. Seeking connections to the thread that may reveal the why, in that which still is unknown. In the purpose sought in a determined meaningful trial, that somehow makes that every day concern worthwhile. The key, that will unlock that mystery.


The logic of primary reasoning.


Just why, these thoughts are coming now again. I have no idea. Am I sifting through what is known already, or possibly. Thinking things through to arrive at an understanding, that has yet. To manifest itself. These perceptions that are innate and seldom considered, in their natural chain of function. They only are, and built onto us from the dawning of 'Awareness'. Where we at some point realize, there is a beginning and an end of things in our finite cycle. In the continuum of a circle, so much larger than that in which we occupy. Cognitive perception, engages. Primal awareness is pre-existent, like a set of binary code. A program, evolved instantaneously following our moment of conception. Creation, begins to assemble these primary necessities, to perceive the life cycle to come. Experience, the dynamic of unfolding... Reality.


I marvel, at the wonder of it all. This beginning.


Wonder if it is indeed divine, as I contemplate the intricacies involved. To question, is it science where we arrive at these understandings of the operative laws of general function, is it Quantum Mechanics, the Big Bang theory, the wonder that is between atomic partials, then sub atomic partials.


Is the answer in Physics, Astral Astronomy and on and on, goes the list. Is there some divine reasoning, that explains it? There are so many branches of research and investigation in both science and religion. Again does this chain unfold itself in multiplications of growth, like Fractal Imagery. Life flowers from within itself, this pattern of repletion. All that it contains, in its unfathomable complexity. As we search for meaning, and it is only later in the cycle. With the powers of perception developed, that we can delve backward. Into this chain. To desire to find, the primal point, the foundation...


The template of reality.


Is this now philosophical in its nature, with the addition of a statement as such. This template of reality. Is it a chemical chain, that engages like Endorphins that provide the interest. To want to know these things that keep me awake at times, to lay there and again consider... this memory. Tied to sequences of event, that pull me down a path. Is it enlightenment? Is this. what is at the end of this my cycle. To arrive at some greater Acceptance. That certain areas of knowing, are not attainable to me?


I lack the skills to achieve this scientifically. Or the time left, to study such things in University. If there were one. That taught such things, as being recognized and real. Am I, alone in this?


In all that I've experienced, it only leaves me to ponder it's open ends. The worlds within worlds I see, in that unfolding. I had seen an immaculate representation of this, at one cycle in my life. To be introduced, to a realm where such knowledge exists. Have these primary functions shown and explained to me, and this is where I follow the chain. The links of that memory. In hope, to arrive back there for an even possibly greater view. A Re-Cognition and assemble again that knowing and it's... Golden Path.

To re-tell the story, does not help. I have many times thought through that time period and the events in my life, that led up to it. I know, that in a manner I must allow the memory to recall the point in me, where it is stored and live up to the obligation of just why... it was presented, to me. This touch stone and named, in the dream had 'The Philosophers Stone'. As it was the Balance, the foundation of reality, the root of all culture. The integral purpose at the 'Primal Point'. The story of its knowing only nullifies the reality of it's experience. As it would not be recognized, as an acceptable medium and to try at any scale, to explain just where and how I received it. In our modern scientific world, would not be accepted. Philosophical reasoning in its approach, may prove it out. Yet only in a certain context of presented plausibility.


To negate the totality of its representation, as it is... 'A God Premise'...


As was shown or revealed to me when looked on in intellectual fragments, understandings may be arrived at logically. After the knowledge of it is perceived, and by no means. Was its revealing the 'all in every thing', the knowledge is specific in relation to process. How we arrive at meaning and why.


The tools that we all have in common and indeed, how we arrive anywhere with these innate attributes and thier intuitive basic laws of function. Depends on the individual and the depths of our search, to accept the responsibility of its dynamic and the potentials. Which are folded, within these fundamental varieties. It was the very basic elements, of perception. That were naming them selves as I lay there in that awakening state. To think on their cause an effect, to have summed it up in the phrase...


The logic of primary reasoning.


************************************************************************



© 2013 Rory CJ Frankson


Author's Note

Rory CJ Frankson
Call to Consideration: a personal viewing of Reality.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Perception and reality, the depth of your thoughts, it seems to me that you are observing yourself thinking in this writing. Very interesting...I am still thinking on these words that are deep with meaning,
"Where lies hidden those pearls of wisdom, locked within the question in times like these. "

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is a very well written write.

Posted 13 Years Ago


To see beyond that veil, is to have courage to dare my friend
Another restless night may bring epiphany beyond the most annoying of insomnia lol
Really wonderfully written love!
All of your fragments beginning to make sense, wow!
In awe! lol
xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

381 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 26, 2010
Last Updated on November 5, 2013


Author

Rory CJ Frankson
Rory CJ Frankson

Vernon, British Colombia, Canada



About
It's all about the music really. I'm a Writer / Musician. Write On / Right On! Peace... Romon in Review Out Post & Creative Standard Productions. Romonx Associated Artists Rory CJ Frankson .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..