The Gate

The Gate

A Chapter by Rory CJ Frankson
"

Preliminary Awareness

"




Dimensional Portents

********************************************************************

The Gate


Starting, with Preliminary Awareness. The seat of the Soul...


Logic, is the chemical appeal of rationality. Sensory Perception relies on triggers that fire appropriate synaptic gateways, and engage Cognitive response / Emotive response, is I believe generally chemically induced. If a thing is not perceived, as immediately recognizable. Feelings follow suit like, 'wait a minute, something doesn't feel right', there is a chain of fundamental law, at work there. That requires a foundation of symmetry, an Empathic response / Engaged sensory perception, of the outer realm of 'Known Reality'. Accumulative experience and stored multi-billions of bits of information that contain, our experiences to date. Again this mystery of those attributes given, that provide the ability for 'Human Function' in a defined 'Realm of Influence'. As we are a world, within a world. This correlation must to the individual, remain reasonable. If it is a thing, beyond the realm of experience. There will be varied responses to it, based on the individual. Some would experience fear, another interest and yet another, negate the experience altogether. As not being meaningful to them...


Therefore, of no consequence.


Awareness is a constant, and a natural part of our phyci. It can be conscious or unconscious and at times, apart of a 'Supra Consciousness'. As these are levels, to our individual 'Reality in Perception'.

The first is the outer world, in which we contend with these given attributes to correlate in relationship. Then come the four above mentioned conditions. Part of my thinking, is that there is one even less considered. 'The World of Dreams'. They have proved that in sleep deprivation, the unlucky person experimented on within a week, suffered a schizophrenic episode. Without dreams, we are unable to process the input of data received from the outer world of condition. They have also discovered that, there are three types of dreams, I've found this, in both Religious and Scientific personal investigation.


The first is considered ordinary dream, and in fact an Alpha Wave State. Where we sort out just what we have received through the day, in terms of consciousness. From both the internal and external world of 'action and reaction', to it. As this, requires a point of focal concentration. Think about what you see in the peripheral and, without some point of focal recognition. We would go insane with all the detail that we incorporate a 100% of daily. The interaction with our consciousness, chooses that which we will concentrate on. The rest is gathered anyway and stored within our subconscious recognition. In the main why dreams can be so strange, incorporeal and shift, through so many implausible scenarios.


The input is striving to be 'Reasonable' and form a relationship with it for future reference. To those interfaces, between worlds if you will. If they can't be reconciled, we will experience confusion and as few people have training in 'Dream Work'. This confusion can become overwhelming and in fact become damaging to their state of mental health, their state of 'Well Being'. Their experience, of life...


The second, is quite simple and need no long drawn out explanation. These dreams are effected by what we eat and a short example would be, if you ate a whole big plate of spaghetti before you went off to bed. There is a some likelihood, that you might then have some kind of nightmare. It is from your stomach processing food and the gases that are forming, in your body. You will wake up, because your spouse can't stand the smell of you, releasing those gases. End of nightmare and maybe, the beginning of another for you. From your disgusted spouse! Ok, well a little humour never hurts?

The third, a Beta Wave State where you are directly involved in the Supra Conscious, or possibly in spiritual terms 'In the Spirit World itself' and, in this realm. Are all things connected one to another and I believe are worlds, within worlds. An example of this may be found and recorded in the amount of people, that apply for registration of an invented idea at the same time. Some thinking, that these people have stolen these ideas from them and run around looking for hidden microphones and cameras.

The question, to be asked might be: 'where does the inspiration for their invention, come from'?


Could that answer be: The realms of Supra Consciousness...

Is this the place, where God resides? I wonder at that as well, and for centuries mankind has wrestled with this reality. Some, with a certain mind set refuse to believe this, and again a thing passed by as being determined to be, of no consequence to them. These type individuals, are not going to be chemically stimulated to look deeper into this question. It matters not to anything really, only to the general awakening of Mankind as a whole. As we arrive at this juncture, and the engaged wave form it may represent. Indeed, like those Alpha and Beta Dream Waves, not often consciously considered.

Will mankind, survive the journey into spiritual maturity? Begin to establish human relative characteristics, that are conducive to actual 'Peace on Earth'. The eventuality of the whole of mankind recognizing, using a Bahai quote: The world is but One Country and Mankind. Its Citizens... as reality.


It is preponderances, such as these, that often keep me awake long into the night. It was told to me once, 'that the world is but a reflection, of the Individual Spirit'. When we believe something to be spiritually true it becomes real and manifest to us, a soul experience. It is a generative response...


We emit, this wave length.


If enough people believe, the world will end. It will. An animal in the wild if it is attacked and will be eaten, it accepts this intuitively, there is no pain. They shut off and thier heart just stops beating. They accept, that this is the end of their existence. Sensory perception, within their realm of influence is innate, it is a natural part in the order of things. If enough people in the world believe, that there is a God... then there is, suggestive reality. On mass this is real, and I'm not saying that God is conjured. Not at all, as I do believe in 'the Creator' and that 'we are the created'. A painting can not know The Painter, it is beyond the realm of reasonable perception. Yet, we are given the tools to BE... creative and create.


To recognize, this 'All in Everything' that IS... real. In being a part of this circle. I believe, it is a God given intuitive perception, a genetic chain of memory. Triggers, that open gateways to an ancient foundation of fundamental laws. That have been integrated, into all engaged developing cultures of 'The Human Race'. The very foundations on which our world was built and added onto... Unfolded.


From, the Primal point...


********************************************************************




The flowering

of

Soul

Integration.



© 2013 Rory CJ Frankson


Author's Note

Rory CJ Frankson
What is of consequence to you?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Interesting, a chain of memories, has the resonance of so many things. Such as (and maybe I digress lol) people who have receiveed donated organs, they can completely change! So, there must be something in the DNA!

Awareness is in all, just materialism has devoured spirituality and the effort to "just be" and "just know" that we are infinite consciousness!

Wonderful writing hon!

xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Interesting, a chain of memories, has the resonance of so many things. Such as (and maybe I digress lol) people who have receiveed donated organs, they can completely change! So, there must be something in the DNA!

Awareness is in all, just materialism has devoured spirituality and the effort to "just be" and "just know" that we are infinite consciousness!

Wonderful writing hon!

xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

327 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 26, 2010
Last Updated on November 5, 2013


Author

Rory CJ Frankson
Rory CJ Frankson

Vernon, British Colombia, Canada



About
It's all about the music really. I'm a Writer / Musician. Write On / Right On! Peace... Romon in Review Out Post & Creative Standard Productions. Romonx Associated Artists Rory CJ Frankson .. more..

Writing