Centre

Centre

A Chapter by Rory CJ Frankson
"

Space by Definition...

"

Light

In Us All

********************************************************************************

Of Centre.


Space by Definition...

The premise of going backward in relation to discovery, whether in a philosophical context or anthropological study. 'Is measurement'. A means to determine a correlation, 'to where we have been'. 

In relation 'to where we have now found ourselves', in the course of evolved proximity. In one sense, its not hard to understand that evolution of measurement. As early man used say, a hand-spans model. To replicate, a definable measurement. To find a stick cut, at a certain length. Would work much better and others would be able to use this equal measurement... as another, had smaller hands!


The use of a hand-spans measurement, wasn't dropped because of this and sometimes, in my carpentry.

I have used this myself. As time allowed, it was easier than crossing the job site to get my tape measure. The thing worked on, didn't require an exacting measurement anyway. Making fire wood with my chainsaw and I still use a rod measurement for 18in. blocks, an so on... this is an evolved proximity.


The things learnt from a primary unfolding, are incorporated an used. Simple as saying, I went to a primary elementary school, it was the foundation for my education and now I have a PhD. Any all of this, is a means of measurement. 'Comparison' and lends meaning, to the arrival of the subjective definition. What does this mean? Innate within us, is the need to have reasonable comparison.


Philosophical properties, in development. Evolved thought process...

Where Plato, sat in a circle of students and they discussed a premise and it was pure theory. As it evolved, it was given a definition. 'Mankind's ability to Reason'... In proximity, we now take this for granted. it was then a major break though in understanding the realm of thought. How esoteric an evolved measurement is that!

Yet we require some point of reference, in order to make it meaningful.


This point, is at the center of the evolved premise. It is, the primal equation.

Our need to define 'Space and Time'. The logic in this, is in the process.


That innate, chemical appeal... to. Reason.


********************************************************************************



© 2013 Rory CJ Frankson


Author's Note

Rory CJ Frankson
The All in You...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

All unfolding!
You know, we have been lied to about our history for so long, how can we ever grasp true meaning again?
xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

326 Views
1 Review
Added on May 26, 2010
Last Updated on November 5, 2013


Author

Rory CJ Frankson
Rory CJ Frankson

Vernon, British Colombia, Canada



About
It's all about the music really. I'm a Writer / Musician. Write On / Right On! Peace... Romon in Review Out Post & Creative Standard Productions. Romonx Associated Artists Rory CJ Frankson .. more..

Writing