Congradulations

Congradulations

A Chapter by Rory CJ Frankson
"

we have a winner

"

May all your Wishes, come true.

********************************************************************************

Congratulations, you have your very own personal Medicine Wheel. If you are a very Artistic person, you might want to dress your wheel up some. Me, after I get everything in placements. I would now go over the whole thing, in a fine point felt architectural pen. Man, then watch things 'pop to appeal'. Some would stop there, and I can understand that. I have spent up to seventy two hours on Artwork renditions of various types based on this pattern and leaving out words. Turn them into a Mandela, and. If you are an artist. You certainly have my permission, to knock your self out artistically. Anyway, you could colour your Morning Star, any colours you choose. Me, I generally stick to Native Traditional values and use the six colours represented, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, Black and White. Although if you use a colour backdrop paper, Black and white will pop more...


Of course, finish the book first. I would ask you to try an experiment, especially. If you have tripped out an made it into artwork. As this pattern is Logo Symmetric, and it will automatically. Draw a persons eye, to its attraction. Try it, invite a friend over for coffee and an afternoon chat. Set things up before they arrive. To look like, you have been working on your star. Maybe you have been, open the book to lay pages down and spine up. Reference, like. Have your pens an what have you, laying about around your Morning Star. You know, casual like. Have your coffee cup, or tea if you prefer.


Ready...


They will come in invited to your kitchen table, tell them you'll go get them a cup. 'Have a seat'! I bet you the price of your book, they will either ask you. 'Hey, what are you doing there'? Or like, 'what is that'? Or, when your bring them a cup of whatever. They will already have it at hand, and studying it. Of course, they might be one of those that it does nothing for and is of no consequence to them!


They will want to know what it is and, you. Will be in for an interesting afternoon conversation with your friend. If they would like a copy, hold up the book and be my friend. Say nope, you have to make your own. It is a stipulation of the Author. Lend them the book, or better for our Foundation. That you can join on line, by the way. Tell them where you bought it, or hey. Your a person, that a friend has lent you thier copy. After, a really interesting afternoon talk. Well... it is a full circle deal, anyway.

I'll put in a short plug for what we are doing and then, move into Bard story telling mode. You see, I have stated that I'm doing this as an exersize and on a suggestion, from my Brother Dan. I'm not writing this as a means to collect income, for me as a writer. In fact, I'm taking time out of my Fantasy novel. To do this. My novel is as an Author, who of course. Would love to be published and make a good living writing again, novels. Who as a writer, wouldn't. I have time in between the set up, for writing our Web Script next month as my Sister Janet, starts designing our Foundations website. Dan of course is busy 24/7 with his successful Costa Rican practise, Bishop of his church and striving to have a healthy family life. With his wife, an five children. All of our biz, is being done thousand miles apart and all by Cyber Office... an let me tell you. Plenty ah files, disappear into Cyber Stickies...


Skype, is a life saver! Could you imagine the phone bills?


Maybe, by the time your reading this. It will be ancient history. No prob, like I said nothing is static, and now your reading about history. An how it all happened. So, the Foundations Website will be operational, by time this is published. The Web Address, will be on the back cover of this book. Ok, now there is a secret code, on that site. Go there and maybe, that's how you found this book. Right on! Anyway, where this books page is, you will find. The Golden Path: Enter your code. Righty then, I bet a lot have people, have already wondered about that. The code, is the part I wrote about the number19... A hint. It is a sequence and you have to get the exact sequence from your finding, in order to open. That page! If your on the inter-net, go there right now. After ya figure out the code. Enter it, and you will see what your Morning Star. Should look like. You will find out how well you follow directions, and maybe how poorly. I give them. Lets hope that isn't the case, there will be a complaint registration there.

Opp's.

Sorry!


All the proceeds from the book your reading, are going into the Foundation. You can read about on that page. As the Aims and Purposes of the Foundation, are for the research of Health Sciences and Investigation of Intuitive Medicine. This is where your hard earned dollars, are going to support this for now. 'Cyber Institute'. You can join the main page and chat and post, it's free and you become a Foundation member. There will be plenty of Health Science articles posted, and some. Maybe even published there. Networks, where you can connect with Holistic Health Practitioners. From all over the world. Information on thier clinics, costs and transportation information, on how to arrive thier. This is our model anyway and with assistance from parties concerned, about such things... we will arrive there.


The Cyber Institute, depending on the level of your interest. Will offer personal courses on an array of Holistic Practise. The goal being. These persons, are interested to the degree... of. Getting one!


To start a practise of thier own where they live, and be well trained. In thier field of interest. Well, thatof course. Won't be free. So you do need the in-depth interest, to invest in your future as... 'A Healer'.Our end goal, is to have the very talented to come to Costa Rica and learn from Daniel W, Frankson. His methodology, and practise. The model, he has developed: 'Psycosmology'. If it is as simple, as you have enjoyed this book. All right! That's good enough for me. If by the end of it. If you are interested, to delve deeper. Even better... for our Planet. Needs healers. People that care about the Cosmology, of our world.


Right... end of plug. Story time!

********************************************************************************

I ROCK...



© 2014 Rory CJ Frankson


Author's Note

Rory CJ Frankson
These a Bards Tale are the The Roads Traveled through time...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Looking forward to reading more, this was insightful my friend.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

420 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 26, 2010
Last Updated on September 7, 2014


Author

Rory CJ Frankson
Rory CJ Frankson

Vernon, British Colombia, Canada



About
It's all about the music really. I'm a Writer / Musician. Write On / Right On! Peace... Romon in Review Out Post & Creative Standard Productions. Romonx Associated Artists Rory CJ Frankson .. more..

Writing