A premature Revelation

A premature Revelation

A Chapter by Rory CJ Frankson
"

seems lightening can strike twice, in the same space.

"
            I couldn’t have known that Yevette and I were having very similar thoughts, at the same moment. I was hardly even conscious of navigating the boat, which was something very unlike me. Basically, I was aware that I had the boat at least pointed, in the right direction. Other than that, I hadn’t a clue, and could have as well run into a dead head, in the lake and not seen it coming.

Yevette was totally consuming my thoughts and that she was right next to me, right now. Was like some sort of real miracle. The episode last night, had driven home my feelings for her. I knew that some men would had dropped her off, like a hot potato and be thinking. That she was just a plain nut bar. I knew that wasn’t true, how could I… after what I’d seen on her precious point. I thought about the small bird, landing right there on her finger and her, to kiss it. Right on the beak. The response of the bird to sing its beautiful warble, for Yevette. Was living proof. There was a thing that was exceedingly special about her and was a wonder to behold. I basically, felt it a privilege. To have been given the opportunity, to just meet her. To have had the pleasure of just holding her, made me shiver...

In the cabin she had said, to sit and have breakfast as though we were ordinary lovers, and this statement. Just really obsessed me. I could not think of a world, with her not in it, and that this was anything but ordinary. How could I feel this way, and so fast? The feelings I was having, I’d never had before. Oh I’d thought I’d been in love several times, with different woman. But had never felt the need to marry them, not once.

Yevette telling me about her family, made me feel whole and wanting to be a living part of her world. Meet her father and shake his hand, to have produced… such a wondrous daughter, as he had. Get to know her brothers and sit around shooting the s**t about hot rods, and that. A subject, I could go on about forever. But could I do that, in French? Well, maybe. I’d cross that hurdle, if it ever happened that way. Well, I’d learn. How hard could that be. I did learn some French in school and was now, utterly and totally forgotten...

Ya, maybe it wouldn't be that easy?

Then my thoughts lent to darker imaginings and that anyone would actually hurt Yevette. Made the blind anger, rise in me again. To feel the need to work out, till the form was perfect. To actually pick up my guns again from the Dog-man, and then. Make them fuckers’… dead! These dead creatures, lying there all bloody. That didn’t deserve to be in this world, to have brutally harmed, such a person as this. A person, I now realized that I was utterly and hopelessly, in love with. My life, my world, my heart belonged… to her.

I knew that what ever it took… I would go to the ends of the earth to protect her. Do what ever was necessary, to help her through the terror she couldn’t recall. Spend whatever resources, I had… to get Yevette help. If she would accept it. I would give her everything I had, in this world. Give up anything she asked of me, well except hot rods and stupidly. The list grew in my mind... There was the ship, my boats, Harley, Conan my Rotten-wilder dog and stopped myself. With a truly stunning revelation, about my lifestyle.

This one, really freaking me out… I wanted more than anything on earth. To marry Yevette and have children. Raise a family. Be a Dad? Ya sure why not. Most especially if Yevette, was the woman involved and, we could join in a union, based on… based on. Good God Troy, get it together man, and say it. True Love. Yes that was it, true love. I, me Troy-man... was in love with Yevette. This, a revelation like lightning, ran through me...

“It’s True Love”!

And Yevette turned to me and said, “what Troy?” God, did I just say that out loud? I felt myself, go red in the face and found myself. Yelling over the thunder of the boat.“I love you, Yevette Rose-Marie Richade,” and drop the throttle down to an idle. Reached across the seat and pulled her shocked face, to mine. Stroking her face gently, to say it again, “ I really and truly, love you… Yevette!” I kissed her with this bigger than life present feeling and my heart, soared. With this truth and her returning the intensity I felt. We sat there idling in the lake and that kiss, of precious love. Lasted, a very long while.

When I finally reluctantly separated myself, from her lips, I felt no shame in the tears pouring down my face. The feeling being experienced, was just too intense and Yevette too. Was weeping tears. I just pulled her to me and held her tight, “it’s crazy baby, I know”, I whispered into her ear, “but this is how it will be. I love you Yevette and nothing in the world, will ever come between us”, I kissed her lightly with love on her lovely neck and then whisper again, in her ear. “Nothing will ever hurt you again Yevette, that I will promise.” For some little time, we stayed that way and experienced the vibrations of love, move through the very atmosphere and right at that very moment. An eagle cry, directly above us...

I looked to the sky, amazed at how close he was.



© 2014 Rory CJ Frankson


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Quite a revelation to Troy, and you describe it all in a very true-to-life way. I like this chapter very much.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

657 Views
1 Review
Added on October 15, 2010
Last Updated on October 26, 2014


Author

Rory CJ Frankson
Rory CJ Frankson

Vernon, British Colombia, Canada



About
It's all about the music really. I'm a Writer / Musician. Write On / Right On! Peace... Romon in Review Out Post & Creative Standard Productions. Romonx Associated Artists Rory CJ Frankson .. more..

Writing