Contemplations

Contemplations

A Poem by Rory CJ Frankson
"

On the open ends of the Universe

"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




Time... has its way of moving on in increments and compartmental memory, has its relative inconsistencies. Parts, that are missing, forgotten. Some, can never be forgotten, or even exaggerated beyond the real parameters, of what in reality. Took place. Some of the missing of loved and cared for, are distorted by false memory. Yet the watching of ones own reality, is ever present and the absorption of which the detail is 100% and some fraction of that is made available, to recall. Some to unseen spirits, observe from the dual nature, and the record of the pendulum 'Time'. Like, vibrant hard copy. The future, is not necessarily totally unknown, as it is as yet. Made.

And, as previously mentioned. Simple, in its growing complexity.


A philosophical, edge. A causerie. Chuckled to cross.

Winsomely thoughtful.

Of its Seriousness.

And, heavily pondered; says, Father time.


Unexperienced.

The human equation is, pregnant.

With the potential for life created existence.

To become possible seed, or grown.

To, probability.

Extension. Is on a plain, next to actuality.

... and so, on, and on.

Moves. The wheel.

By Turn. Reality, is spun!

There is dream memory. Where, all these existents.

Arrive. On, some equal plane!

Where all. Simply... Is... Eternal manifestation.

The detail of which, can be as large, or as small.

As remembered ' Transformations', by the multitude.

Engaged. In its workings. Laughing. Sighing, crying. For its Beauty.

Time. Aligned at centre. Finds balance & harmony expressed continuum...

Perceived, wisdom... arrives. Blissfully apparent to the some faithful.

In its Ebb & Flow.

Doing.

The actions of making Histories balance, to be weighed.

Its outcome, rendered.

In totality


 


© 2011 Rory CJ Frankson


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Such a deep, meaningful write.........the universe, which in itself is so vast we cannot fathom........and time, I enjoyed thinking about time, and how we perceive time as it passes, false memories (how I agree with that), your thoughts are of such wisdom and clear experience,some I have to read a good few times and think about.......we all begin and we all end, and one day, even time shall end.............

Unexperienced.
The human equation is, pregnant.
With the potential for life created existence.
To become possible seed, or grown.
To, probability.
Extension. Is on a plain, next to actuality.

Posted 13 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Deep powerful thoughts here...time causes distortions and exaggerations of the past, only the present is real, and all these different times including the future come together in our dreams...oh but reality is in the present...some words for deep thoughts.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

ey Ro you are a deep man with some great thoughts. love ta have a convo with ya some time soon
-KGS

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Isnt its trange how we choose what we want to remember and what we do not A vivid walk in the hallways and doors of Rories mind I promise not to rearrange the furniture or touch anything

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very awesome poem

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

WOW this was an amazing poem Rory and the music was perfect for reading it to myself. It was soothing but it still made your mind work to understand its out come.

Thanks for sharing.

Kelley

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I adore your way with words, how they play in my mind and paint a unique imagery :) As always, a stunning piece! x

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I am not one for Poetry, much.
Isurely cannot critique poetry.
Time, yes, time passes and time provides, and time proves our time. If we wait for time to pass we will achieve nothing.
I have never thought of time in the way you express it with this poem.
You have achieved.
I will read more of your work soon.

John Miner

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I really enjoyed reading this for it entails with it seeds planted into the most curious parts of the subconcoius. It really gives the mind a light brush of wisdom, in which by the third reading you are completely enveloped in a whole new world of thought. You took the literal meaning of such a reality and through your great sense of expression gave my imagination quite an example. Bravo sir, Bravo! I am a fan.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Everything was picture perfect about this write, imagery, the way you used words, deep and meaningful. Great Write!

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Deep and intellectual. Great write.

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1369 Views
28 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 23, 2010
Last Updated on May 12, 2011

Author

Rory CJ Frankson
Rory CJ Frankson

Vernon, British Colombia, Canada



About
It's all about the music really. I'm a Writer / Musician. Write On / Right On! Peace... Romon in Review Out Post & Creative Standard Productions. Romonx Associated Artists Rory CJ Frankson .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Alice blue Alice blue

A Poem by Robin