part 4

part 4

A Chapter by Rockel Mansaray

Scene 4

“There’s one thing I need to do to make you officially mine.” I tell her, staring into those confused green eyes. “One thing that I have been dying to do since when I first met you Eden.”

Eden’s grasp on my hands tightened.

“What?” she answered.

In a quick motion, I held her face with both bands gently yet eagerly to do what I’m about to do.

“What are you--”  she starts, but it was too late.

I crashed my lips into hers all the while gauging in her reaction. She was shocked. Her eyes bulged nearly out of their sockets and her lips froze upon mine. I kept waiting for the shaking to start, the panic to rise. I expected her to push me away, tell me she still needed time, and I’d give it to her, if it’s what she needed then I would. But what I didn't expect was for her to respond back. It was my turn for my eyes to bulge because slowly, cautiously I felt it. I felt her kissing me back. With eyes closed, her arms, ever so slightly raised up to circle around my neck. She leaned into me more, practically asking me to continue.

I kissed her, I kissed her with all the pent up desire I held up till this point. I kissed her until I felt all her desire flowing through me. I kissed her until she was convinced I was all hers. And she was all mine.



© 2015 Rockel Mansaray


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on July 9, 2015
Last Updated on July 9, 2015


Author

Rockel Mansaray
Rockel Mansaray

ewing, NJ



About
When I write a story, the moment I think of an idea, I write it down or in this case type it down. So I can't really guarantee when exactly I update my stories, but I can guarantee that I come up idea.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Rockel Mansaray


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rockel Mansaray


JERE JERE

A Book by Rockel Mansaray