part 5

part 5

A Chapter by Rockel Mansaray

EDEN

I lay in bed when I heard the front door slam shut. Already I could feel his presence. The sound of his familiar footsteps always caused my heart to beat in time with them.  They were fast, hurried. Levi always seemed just as anxious to be with me as I am to be with him. It’s one of the reasons why I love him. I love him, my three favorite words.

It wasn’t long before the door to my bedroom opened. Levi, toting an overnight bag and a pillow, walked in completely at ease after going through this so many times.

“My Ede?” He called.

A cunning little smile appeared on his face. It’s the same smile that he always has on when I’m around.  

“Levi.” I sigh.  

Levi laughed.

“You call my name as if I’m a divinity or something.”

I smiled.

“Who’s to say you aren't?”

“Well, thats one way of putting it.”

Levi then takes the time to put down his tot and in a swift motion, takes off his shirt. I bite my bottom lip at the sight of his bare chest, and try not to giggle.  

“What? You like this don’t you?” he asks, his smiles getting cockier by the minute.

I feel myself beaming red. I tuck my head back into sheets to hide my face. Into the bed sheets, I nodded. Levi chuckles.

“Well than.”

In just those moments, I pulled my head out of the sheets just in time to come in contact with Levi’s lips. He tasted of peaches and banana’s weirdly. He probably has been eating his little brothers baby food again. I smile into his lips at the thought of that. My Levi is weird.

“Okay scooch.” he ordered.

I eagerly complied, making room for him on my bed. He positioned himself comfortably on my bed and motioned me over to lie on his chest. That I did.

“So Ede, how are we going to do this today? Listen to me bore you to death?”

I shook my head.

“No, I… uh want you to repeat my three favorite words over and over again until I fall asleep.”

Levi chuckled again.

“Three favorite words eh? Okay.”

Levi shifted a little before draping an arm around me. I couldn't feel any more safe.

“Okay Ede, I love you, I completely love and adore you. I love your smile, your laugh, and… everything about you. I love you, I love you, I love you.”

I sighed happily at those words.

“More.” I whisper, closing my eyes.

Levi nodded.

“I love you...I love you... I love you... I love you… I love you… I love you… I love…”

His words dragged on and on until they were dragged into my sleep with me as well.

I love you he says, and I undoubtedly believe him.

 

……………………………………………………………………

         I can’t tell which sight is more beautiful. The early morning sunlight or a bare chested Levi lying angelically under me. I stare down at him for the longest time before a devious thought pops into my head. I didn’t think I was capable of thinking this way but yet here I am thinking about different ways of waking him up. One was obvious. I draft my one leg to the other side if his body so that I was straddling him with both legs. I studied him more underneath me, deciding this was totally my favorite angle of him. Slowly, I leaned down until my stomach laid against his chest. Immediately my heart started to race. I lowered my lips onto his and closed my eyes.

The gentle tug from his mouth as he was responding to my sudden kiss, told me he was awake. Still, with eyes closed Levi kissed me back. I was surprised to catch a deep moan from him when my hands found his curly hair.

“D****t Ede,” he mumbled.

I broke away so I could see his face.

“what?”

Levi’s stunning blue eyes stared back at me.

“You’re making this frustratingly hard for me to hold back. I’m a guy you know. I don’t always have the best intentions.”

I smiled… deviously.

“Neither do I.”

Just as the words came out, in quick three seconds, Levi pinned me on the mattress and was now straddling me.

“Well then.” he said. “Lets do this properly shall we?”

He started kissing my neck.

“Levi, keep it PG 13 okay?” My breath hitched up a bit as he continued kissing trails up and down neck.

Levi laughed.

‘’Yes ma’am.” 



© 2015 Rockel Mansaray


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on July 9, 2015
Last Updated on July 9, 2015


Author

Rockel Mansaray
Rockel Mansaray

ewing, NJ



About
When I write a story, the moment I think of an idea, I write it down or in this case type it down. So I can't really guarantee when exactly I update my stories, but I can guarantee that I come up idea.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Rockel Mansaray


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rockel Mansaray


JERE JERE

A Book by Rockel Mansaray