Intimacy

Intimacy

A Poem by Jonathan Osterman
"

Those small moments where time delays, and you're able to witness her true beauty.

"


Your voice fades and before I’m aware my uncontrolled desire dwells off, like flowing grain fields taken over by the ascending morning sun. That same sun with its serene rays of light shining through the thick forest ceiling breaking on your silky skin, bringing forth a tender glint on your hazel eyes, and feeding the colourful petals of the jasmine tangling in your cinnamon brown hair. Enabling me to awe the all-embracing silence of your presence and offering me intimacy in its purest and brightest form.

© 2017 Jonathan Osterman


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Absolutely gorgeous visions you have brought to our eyes and warmth to our senses. Well done! thank you for submitting this to my contest. God luck!

Helena

Posted 7 Years Ago


Jonathan Osterman

7 Years Ago

Thanks a lot for the kind review Helena :)
Beautiful imagery that glides along the page. An easy piece for the reader to get lost in. I like it.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Jonathan Osterman

7 Years Ago

Thanks a lot duff
Glad you liked it :)
duff

7 Years Ago

Anytime Jonathan!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 22, 2017
Last Updated on March 22, 2017

Author

Jonathan Osterman
Jonathan Osterman

Netherlands



About
People don't want their lives fixed. Nobody wants their problems solved. Their dramas Their distractions Their stories resolved Their messes cleaned up. Because what would they have left? Just .. more..

Writing