Cristina

Cristina

A Story by Rorsielicious

Yes, that was her name. I started to like this girl, her name was Cristina. We hung out after school a lot, went to the movies with more of our friends, and always talked at school. Even one time another guy who was known to be extremely annoying started messing with Cristina when she had a headache, and since I knew all too well what headaches were like I pushed him off, then he overreacted and swung at me and hit me very well, but then I got his head and pounded it against the wall several times. And of course with my luck it was on school property so I then got suspended. And thats when it started. Right after that she stopped texting me after every school day, she stopped talking to me, barely acknowledged me anymore. I stayed up nights and nights wondering what I had done wrong. I could never find out what I did, even today. I started to hate her for just leaving me like that for no reason and just never talking to me. Finally after months I got a text from her just saying "Hey". I reluctantly responding and then we started talking about what had happened. She had claimed she didn't know why we stopped talking, bu I knew that was a total lie. She wanted to try to be friends again and I agreed. WE knew we could never be waht we once were. We still tried to be friends but it did not work. We still rarely talk, but at least I don't hate her.

© 2014 Rorsielicious


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on April 21, 2014
Last Updated on April 21, 2014

Author

Rorsielicious
Rorsielicious

Houston, TX



About
Just some stuff more..

Writing