Dreamer

Dreamer

A Poem by Rosaria_V
"

"something 'bout love"

"
Hello, beautiful day dreamer. Hello, Beautiful dream. 
living a fantasy that feels all to real. I can almost feel your touch when you place your hand gently on my cheek .
I'm sorry if my heart showed up too soon for you. would my love be enough to get the chance to see if this is right?
Let go of all your inhibitions, let go of your fears. Let your heart be your light and guide you the way your meant to be. I have followed this gold paved road and my  heart lead me to you.
Why must the things we want the most feel so close to touch and yet so far to reach. A heart break each time but you keep bringing me back again.
Beautiful dreamer, it's not your fault you fell for this beautiful dream. Like a cloud you were drifted and you still seem to float not knowing when the ground will touch your feet.
not ever wanting to come back down to solid ground.
I will not say good bye... I refuse to open up my eyes so I will wait patiently until I see the light.
Beautiful dream, you don't feel as far as you seem. Maybe you can be all I imagined you would be. I hear your melody, as I feel you near. I can't help but wonder 
if you felt it too and said...
"Hello, beautiful day dream. Hello, Beautiful dreamer. 
living a fantasy that feels all to real. I can almost feel your touch when I place my hand gently on your cheek ."
No words need be said as we look into the windows of our souls. It fill the quiet space that we don't seem to notice, all the words are said.
did you feel the same way too? That when the distance was to far in reach you wanted to be just that much closer just so you can see, if maybe
this dreamer was meant for me.

© 2013 Rosaria_V


Author's Note

Rosaria_V
I don't know how great this is but I was inspired and wanted to share. I honestly love writing about people falling in love and two heart meeting. I think there is something so pure about it and I feel when your heart cant find the words to speak it, it becomes a poetry. I can for sure say I am a romantic in some ways haha. I hope you guys like it!! and if there is anything I should fix or change let me know! Thank you :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice work.

Dreams can be beautiful...

Or... become bad dreams...

Dream on, dreamer!

Posted 1 Year Ago


Its very great!!!! Its very moving too.We all have had a dream where we wish the water part to see things threw the deep of our eyes wishing all were due.Yes im afraid some dreams are left standing in a persons life.Wonderful Write :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Aww thank u Jon!
0000000000000000000000000000

10 Years Ago

Thank yourself too pls Cause your on fire! Next time turn around and see the trails you left behind.. read more
This sounded so elegant and beautiful:)! Great job!! Took my breath away honestly:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much girlie xoxo
Well penned ... young love lost love ..day dreaming...good stuff.

I do most of my writing just day dreaming

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Thank you!! and I do too :)
There was a floating romanticism throughout the poem. It was quite lovely to read.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Haha thanks so much!!!!
Aaahh, the ol' "takes-1-2-know-1" at work here...spoken like a true dreamer.
You are correct, "there's something so pure about it..." and it comes across even on paper.

Thanks for sharing

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Thank you!!! :D
A beautiful write! You are very talented! Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing it!

-CW

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Your toooo sweet!! thank you and I think your talented :)
I love romantic poetry..and from one dreamer to another..aren't dreams lovely? Your words are as soft as moonlight peeking through a dream on a summer night. Absolutely charming. :) Julie

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Thank you sooo much! :D
Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

And yes, I couldn't agree more with you. Dreaming is wonderful!
Good to have beautiful dreams. We need imagination to bring hope into real life and goals. I like the flow of thoughts and the purpose of the poem. Thank you for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Thank you very much Coyote!
very well penned poem.....................
i really loved it.......................thanks for your RR.
KEEP IT UP

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

My pleasure, thank you so much!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

412 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 1, 2013
Last Updated on September 1, 2013

Author

Rosaria_V
Rosaria_V

NY



About
My name is Rosaria, Rosie for short :) I love to help people and want to be a teacher for children with special needs. This has been a passion of mine forever. ♫♥ Good things comes to th.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


"Deep" Thoughts "Deep" Thoughts

A Poem by Dye