a familiar face

a familiar face

A Chapter by Rosary
"

Introducing the guide

"

As lynn slightly opened and then closed her eyes over and over again trying to wake herself up she heard a familiar voice. "Lynn Lynn wake up are you ok?"the voice said" I'm sorry I didnt know you would be next to the door". As she finnally got her eyes to stay open she recgonized the face as that of her husband, Elliot.Upon instinct lynn grabbed him tight, and kissed his face all over in excitement and relief. "Lynn, Ive been looking all over for you!" Elliot announced "Im soo glad you are ok .... you know other then that knot on you forehead" he looked down at the ground with sympathy and ambarassment written in his face. Afterward he brushed her hair out of the way and kissed her forehead. She managed a little giggle and assured him her forehead would be fine. "So, where are we?" Lynn followed with the most predictibale question."Well..um to be honest im really not sure" Elliot awnsered. "All I know is there was a huge storm and we went in the truck to head to a shelter," he explained ,"next thing I know I'm waking up in a wierd white paded room". "I've been looking for you for hours" he went on "and I have to warn you there's some things I' ve seen and this place is just ... well I dont want to scare you, but you need to stay right with me at all times you understand?". Lynn nodded her haid yes. "Oh and what ever you do don't open any doors unless I give the go ahead" Elliot politely ordered."Yes sir" Lynn mocked trying  to lighten up the situation, but she knew she was about to embarq on the most frightning of journeys the journey of the unknown.



© 2008 Rosary


Author's Note

Rosary
it needs some tweeking in spelling and grammer i know but i hope you enjoy the continuing of this story

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like it you are talented keep it up i enjoy your writing

Posted 15 Years Ago


Three words: SUSPENSE, SUSPENSE, SUSPENSE!
It keeps u guessing, u have my attention, so keep it, lol!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Hmmm it keeps you guessing on what will happen. This was enjoyable to read because it is unpredictable. Nice work! :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


I really like this piece. You have my interest up. Please keep writing I want to find out what happens.

Posted 15 Years Ago


This part surprised me - I wasn't expecting it to be her husband who barged into the room.
Nonetheless I'm asking myself what happened to them so they got separated during the storm, and which adventures are awaiting them now.
You did very well for you knew to keep the suspense going.
Good job! Keep going!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 1, 2008
Last Updated on June 1, 2008


Author

Rosary
Rosary

Charleston, SC



About
an assortment of colors cascade into a melodramitic painting on a canvas that is my life note: all the paintings in my profile can be found on the site: http://www.originalartonline.com more..

Writing
The Cell The Cell

A Book by Rosary


entry entry

A Chapter by Rosary



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Tea Party Tea Party

A Poem by Sarah