Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
A Missing Brother

A Missing Brother

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"
Chapter 4 - A Missing Brother

Naruto and Sasuke were always at the academy during the day, and Lilly was at Naruto's house with one of his relatives and one of his family friends - Mei Uzumaki (6 years old, Naruto's little sister) and Cecilia Uzumaki (10 years old) - keeping an eye on her until Naruto came back, with Sasuke coming to check on his sister. Nobody, not even Sasuke, had heard anything from Itachi. There was a question on everyone's mind; where was Itachi?

For almost a year after their clan had been destroyed, Sasuke was - still upset about what had happened - wondering where his older brother was and if he was alright. He may have hated his brother for what he done to their clan, but he still loved his brother and cared about him with all his heart. However, one of the days, after he had came back from the academy, Sasuke went to Naruto's - like he usually did, even though he hated Naruto himself - to see his little sister, Lilly. This particular day was slightly special - Lilly's 3rd birthday. Cecilia - one of the people Naruto had told about Lilly so she could help him look after her, while he was at the academy - was hoping that Itachi would show, along with Sasuke.

As the day progressed, only Sasuke was there to be with his sister on her birthday. Lilly was looking outside hoping to see her oldest brother arrive. She would occasionally look at Sasuke, a sad expression on her face.
"Where big brwother Itachi?"
Sasuke clenched his fist a little, not wanting to lie to her but not wanting to tell her the truth yet. So he would smile softly at her. "He'll be here soon sis. He's busy with work you know." Lilly would smile - mostly because seeing her brother smile, made her smile as well - and nod a little, letting him know she understood.
"Okaies brwother." She skipped over to him and hugged him. As he hugged her back, tears would fill his eyes a little, knowing that Itachi would probably not show. The tears were also because even though he didn't want to admit that his parents were dead, he knew he would always have a piece of them by his side, as Lilly looked like their mother in so many ways but her smile, her smile was that of their fathers.
He whispered quietly, mostly to himself. "Your such a sweet girl, Lilly." He wiped away is tears and looked outside. He blinked, as someone was coming. Someone he could've sworn he recognised.


© 2012 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awesome sis, you are doing great. Keep it going,

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thanks big bro
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Poor Lilly.. I liked this chapter very much, just one question when Lilly said brwother did u make a mistake or it's just how Lilly says it? I'm enjoying this book very much it's different. Don't give up =) 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thank you and the reason Lilly said it that way is because she is only 3 years old, as the story pro.. read more
.

11 Years Ago

Ok I understood it when I read chapter 5 tnx anyway
Rose

11 Years Ago

No problem ^^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1386 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 19, 2012
Last Updated on September 24, 2012

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..