A Surprising Return

A Surprising Return

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"
Chapter 5 - A Surprising Return
 
 
Sasuke was looking out the window, as a figure - who he was sure he recognised - was looking right as him. Lilly tugged on his sleeve, trying to get his attention.
"What wrong big brwother?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side a little.
Sasuke shook his head and smiled. Maybe it had just been his mind playing tricks on him. "Nothing sis. Nothing is wrong." He ruffled her hair and she giggled lightly.
 
Naruto smiled at the sight of them, however, he had also noticed the figure outside. So he decided to head outside to see who, or what, the figure was. As Sasuke hugged his little sister gently and kissed her forehead, Naruto looked around for any sign of anyone being outside. Someone came up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.
"Hey Naruto." The voice was soft and gentle but still, Naruto turned around quickly and cuts her cheek with his kunai - that he had had in his hand, and only cut her cheek a little.
He blinked recognising the face. "Kuroryu Kain Yuki.... I'm so sorry, I never meant that. You scared me."
 
There wasn't just the one person there, there was also two boys that stood behind her - her brothers, Mammon and Yoita Yuki. "Hey Naruto." They both said.
"Hey guys, what's up?" He blushed a little, as he looked from Kuroryu to her brothers. Naruto had a slight crush on her. However, even though Naruto didn't know it, Kuroryu had a crush on him as well.
"Nothing much." Both of the brothers shrugged.
Kuroryu rolled her eyes and elbowed Yoita in the side. Yoita blinked and looked at her, then to Naruto.
"Well...actually.. there was something. I've noticed that at the academy, you and Sasuke don't get along. However, everyday after class is over, Sasuke follows you home... Why is that?"
Naruto sighed. "You don't know what has happened to him and it's none of my business to tell you. If you want to know, then feel free to go in and ask him."
 
Mammon was already one step ahead of them, and was already heading inside to ask Sasuke what was up. He blinked at the sight of him hugging his little sister, Lilly.
"Ah-hem.... Hi." Mammon said. Even though Mammon was only 7, he had already mastered many jutsu's - most of them ice related. Everyone that was in the room - Sasuke, Mei, Cecilia and Lilly - blinked and looked at him. Sasuke picked up Lilly and glared a little at him.
"What do you want?"
Mammon smirked. "Why don't I let my brother ask you? I believe you know him from the academy Sasuke."
At that point, in came, Kuroryu, Naruto and Yoita. Sasuke blinked at the sight of seeing Yoita.
 
After a few minutes of awkward silence, Yoita finally got straight to the point. "So.. Sasuke... What's going on? Why are you always coming here after class is finished for the day? I mean everyone at the academy knows how much you and Naruto don't get along, so there must be some reason for you coming here even with your hatred for each other. So spill it."
"Why don't you just leave me alone Yoita? You've always been like this." Sasuke sighed and turned his back on him, and headed to the kitchen. Yoita growled a little and followed him.
"Answer me Sasuke. I mean it's not like it's something to do with your brother." He smirked. Him and his brother Mammon were exactly alike, although Mammon was younger.
Sasuke clenched his fists. "Shut. Up. Yoita." Tears came to his eyes at the mention of his brother. He hadn't seen him in almost a year, neither had Lilly, and it had only been a year since the tradgey happened and their parents were killed by Itachi.

Cecilia walked through and crossed her arms looking at both of them. "Everything alright here?" She looked at Sasuke, mostly asking the question to him. He shook his head, tears showing. Cecilia understood and grabbed Yoita by the wrist and dragged him out of the room.
"HEY!" He protested. "Let me go!"
"No." She said, plainly and simply.
Sasuke eventually came back through and Lilly ran over to him and hugged him.
"Big brwother... chu okaies?" She was worried. He smiled and picked her up.
"I'm fine." He wiped away his tears. "I'm fine Lilly."
Mammon tilted his head. "Who's she?"
Lilly blinked and looked at him, pointing to herself. "Meh?" Mammon nodded. "Meh name's Lilly. Sasuke meh big brwother."

Eventually, Yoita caught on. He smirked and chuckled. "That's why you've been coming here. You've been coming to check on your little sister. Wanting to make sure Naruto is looking after her well and that she's alright. Am I wrong, Sasuke?" Sasuke looked straight at Yoita and nodded. He couldn't hide the fact that Lilly wasn't his little sister anymore. However, as he was about to explain everything, Itachi came flying through the window, completely covered in blood and his eyes as the Mangekyo Sharigan.
"R-Run..." Was all Itachi managed to say before he passed out. Lilly seen him and tears fell. She was wondering what had happened to her oldest brother and hoping that he was going to be alright. Hoping that they were all going to be alright.


© 2012 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Lilly is so sweet, actually she's my favorite character. No need correcting anything the chapter is great as it is, at least for me. Love it, can't wait for the next chapter.
Pls send me a read request when you post it. 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

I will do and thank you :)
.

11 Years Ago

no problem =)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1329 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 21, 2012
Last Updated on December 6, 2012

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing