A Quick Reunion and A Disappearance

A Quick Reunion and A Disappearance

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"
Chapter 7 - A Quick Reunion and A Disappearance
 
As Naruto ran through the woods, trying to get Lilly and himself to safety, there was a loud crashing sound. Naruto stopped and looked around wondering how close the crashing noise was to them and hoping that Hanzo hadn't managed to find them. Lilly was looking at him with worried eyes, she had no idea what all was happening and she was slightly scared. Naruto must've realised this, as he hugged her gently.
"Lilly... I promise you.. everything will be alright." He said softly. However, just after he said this, something - well someone - came out of the shadows of the trees near them. A kunai went flying by them and just nearly missed Lilly. She squealed a little and hid her face in Naruto's shoulder scared. Naruto took out his kunai and looked around. "Show yourself!" He shouted, wondering who would throw a kunai that would nearly miss a little girl's face.
"Naruto...?" Was all the figure said. However, the voice was oddly familiar.
 
Lilly blinked and looked over to were the figure was, although it wasn't just the one figure anymore, there was another one as well. She tilted her head to the side, hoping to be able to see the figures more clearly, as the person who spoke, the voice was familiar - extremely familiar - to her.
"Big brwothers?" She questioned. Positive in her mind, that it was her older brothers - Sasuke and Itachi.
One of the figures stepped forward, into the light and smiled. Itachi. "Yes sis, it's us." Just as he spoke, Sasuke walked forward into the light, looking down. Lilly blinked. Had Sasuke been the one who had thrown the kunai that had nearly missed her?
Naruto sighed with relief. "Dang it, you scared us. Although, was it one of you that threw a kunai that nearly hit Lilly?" Both brothers exchanged a glance and then looked at Naruto, shaking their heads. Naruto blinked and looked around. "Then who did it...."
 
The four of them started to head back towards the others, when out of nowhere, Hanzo appeared in their way.
"Going somewhere?" He smirked and grabbed Lilly from Naruto in one fluent motion. Lilly squrimed in his grip, trying to get free and get back to people she knew cared about her.
"Let. Her. GO!" Itachi growled, eyes going to those of the Mangekyo Sharingan. Sasuke took out his kunai and growled, eyes going to those of the Sharingan. Naruto held his kunai, ready to fight and help out the Uchiha brothers get their sister back.
Without another word, Hanzo vanished, taking Lilly with him. Just as she was taken, there were tears showing in her eyes from both fear and worry.
 
*************
 
Hanzo appeared with her in a dark cave and smirked. There was many questions running through Lilly's mind; What did he want? What was going to happen to her? Would she ever see her brothers again? Hanzo never said a word and just tied her up. She struggled trying to get free, but it was no use, she was trapped. A prisoner to Hanzo.
 
**************
 
Itachi, Sasuke and Naruto headed back to the house. As soon as they arrived; Cecilia, Mei, Mammon, Yoita, Shiru, Zack, Kenny and Kuroryu, were waiting outside, looking at them with worry. Shiru was the first to notice the sad expression on Itachi's face and also, that Lilly was missing, she went over to him and hugged him softly.
"We will get her back." She whispered.
"We better... I made a promise to look after my little brother and little sister... I'm breaking that just now by not having her here." He sighed.
Sasuke was clenching his fists and Cecilia went over to comfort him. He looked down, as tears fell. "We need to get her back...." He said, anger sounding in his voice.
"I know." Cecilia said gently.
Naruto was pissed off because he was blaming himself for what happened, and he punched a wall. "It's all my fault!"
Everyone just went silent and headed inside, for some rest and it seemed like the evening would be a incredibly long and quiet one.


© 2012 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Really good :)
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very good sis

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
I didn't see any grammar mistakes and the story got more interesting and mysterious.
Loved it! 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

thank you I'm glad you are enjoying it :D
.

11 Years Ago

you're welcome :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

912 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 23, 2012
Last Updated on December 6, 2012

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..