Worried Friends and A Captured Sister

Worried Friends and A Captured Sister

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"
Chapter 8 - Worried Friends and A Captured Sister
 
As Lilly was being held captive by Hanzo, her brothers and her friends were worried like crazy. They had not slept for a good few nights and everyone was shattered and needing to sleep, although they all refused to sleep until they found her. Her brothers and Naruto were the worst, they hadn't even ate anything either and they were making the others all worry.
"Guys, please you need to eat something...." Shiru said to them, offering them a plate of sandwiches. Naruto hesitated about taking one but then his stomach growled and he knew he needed to have something to eat and he took one, nodding thanks to Shiru. She smiled softly and looked at the two brothers. "What about you both? You going to eat something?"
"I WON'T EAT TIL LILLY IS SAFE!!" Sasuke shouted, looking down as tears fell. He took a glance at Shiru and felt bad inside for having shouted at her, he was just incredibly worried about his sister. Itachi put a hand on his shoulder, comforting his brother. He looked at Shiru and took two of the sandwiches; one for himself and one for his brother that he would make him see sense enough to eat. Shiru smiled and walked back towards the others.

Sasuke and Itachi went outside for some fresh air, as they ate the sandwiches. Sasuke was crying slightly, not able to think of anything else except getting his sister back. Itachi was comforting him, trying to hold back his own tears.
"We will get her back no matter what the costs. I promised mom and dad that I would look after and protect you both." Itachi said, looking down, forgetting that his brother still hated him for what he done to their parents.
"Well you have been doing a lousy job of looking after and protecting us both." Sasuke joked a little. Itachi realised this and playfully shoved his brother gently.
"Yeah right. Heh." Itachi smiled. This was about one of the only times, since the tradgey, they had spent together without Lilly - just like before she had been born.

 

*****************

 

Hanzo had fell asleep, even though Lilly was crying and trying to get free. She was scared and wanting to have her friends and her brothers there to save her. She knew in her heart that no matter what, her brothers would find her. She knew she would always have them with her, as on her birthday, she had been given a locket and inside it had been a picture of them all; their mom, dad, Sasuke, Itachi and Lilly. However, Hanzo had taken that off her, thinking that maybe he could use that to gain something from the brothers.

 

She squirmed and cried, hoping that someone somewhere would hear her - someone had, although, they weren't thinking anything bad about it. After a good few hours, she ended up falling asleep, tears still falling down her face.

 

***************

 

As they all decided that they needed to sleep, and badly, someone knocked on the door. Naruto and Sasuke exchanged a glance with each other, then Sasuke looked at his brother, Itachi, who just shrugged. Shiru went to the door and slowly opened it, being extremely cautious.

"Hello? May I help you?" She questioned, not fully opening the door.

"I heard a strange crying sound.. and I also seen this..." The stranger put something into her hand. Shiru blinked and then looked at it - it was Lilly's bracelet that she occasionally had on.

"Oh my..." She gasped. "Wait there one minute please.." She said, closing the door, heading inside. She headed towards were Itachi and the others were. "Sasuke! Itachi! Guys!" She shouted.

 

They all came rushing towards her. Itachi was the first there. "What is it?" He blinked. Shiru never replied and just placed the bracelet into his hand. He looked at it, as tears fell.

"Bro?" Sasuke questioned, tilting his head slightly. "What is it?"

Itachi wiped away the tears and clenched his fist. "It's Lilly's... it's her bracelet..." Sasuke gasped. Itachi showed him and he took it from him and held it close.

"Lilly..." He whispered. "Shiru.. get that stranger in here!" He said, rather loudly and looked up at his brother, tears falling.

 

Shiru ran back to the door and opened it. The stranger stood there, hair covering his eyes. She gestered to him to come in. The stranger walked in, looking around.

"Well..." Was all the stranger said.

"Where did you find this?" Itachi asked him.

"Near a cave, deep in the woods. I heard what sounded like crying." He answered.

Sasuke then asked a rather important question, that had not been asked yet. "Who are you?"

"Nagato Uzumaki." Was all he replied.



© 2012 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Shiru smiled and walkeb back towards the others: walkeb is walked.
that maybehe could use that to gain: maybehe u wrote it all together.
still halling down her face: halling: falling
and lkooked up: lkooked= looked
Except for those little mistakes, I'm still loving the story. Keep up! 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Wow, I'm really liking this book :)
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Shiru smiled and walkeb back towards the others: walkeb is walked.
that maybehe could use that to gain: maybehe u wrote it all together.
still halling down her face: halling: falling
and lkooked up: lkooked= looked
Except for those little mistakes, I'm still loving the story. Keep up! 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

846 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 24, 2012
Last Updated on September 24, 2012

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Birds Birds

A Poem by Sam