A Rescue Attempt and A New Ally

A Rescue Attempt and A New Ally

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"
Chapter 9 - A Rescue Attempt and A New Ally

 

Sasuke was looking down at his sister's bracelet, that was in his hand, as tears fell. Itachi lead Nagato out of the room, to the kitchen, to talk to him about all what he had heard. As Itachi and Nagato discussed all what Nagato knew, Sasuke grabbed the nearest sword and headed outside, heading towards the woods. Naruto seen him and ran after him.

"Sasuke! Wait up!" Naruto yelled, trying to catch up with him.

Sasuke didn't stop, nor say anything to him. There was only one thing on his mind; getting to the cave, that was deep in the woods, to find his sister.

 

**************

 

As Hanzo awoke, Lilly was asleep, tears streaked down her face. He slowly approached her and sighed, gently wiping away the tears.

"I may be mean.. but I don't like seeing little girls cry." He whispered. Lilly was dreaming about her family and as she slept, she mistook him for one of her brothers, mumbling. "Big bwrother...."

He sighed and left her alone, walking out of the cave.

 

*************

 

After Itachi had finished talking with Nagato, finding out a lot of important information, he headed out to tell Sasuke and let him know how they were going to get their little sister back. However, by the time Itachi had finished talking to Nagato, Sasuke had already left, determined to find his sister. Itachi looked at Shiru and Cecilia.

"You two, come with me and Nagato and we'll go find Lilly and hopefully find, Sasuke and Naruto at the same time." Both the girls nodded and started to head outside.

"What about all of us?" Mammon questioned him. "What are we supposed to do?"

Itachi sighed. "Wait here, just in case Sasuke and Naruto manage to get Lilly and come back here."

Mammon nodded. "Alright."

 

As the four of them set out for the cave in the woods to rescue Lilly, hoping to find Naruto and Sasuke along the way. The rest of them stayed and did.. well.. nothing.

 

**************

 

Not long after awaking, Lilly tried to rub her eyes, forgetting that she was tied up, and as she tried to move the rope started to hurt her, giving her rope burn. She squealed a little at the pain. However, that little squeal was loud enough for someone near to hear. Sasuke and Naruto were close, and Naruto stopped looking around, after hearing the squeal.

"What was that?" He asked nobody in particular.

"Probably your imagination." Sasuke muttered.

 

Sasuke spotted Hanzo heading towards, what seemed like, the direction of the village. He and Naruto hid behind a tree and watched were he was going, when they knew he was well out of sight, they headed in the direction that they assumed he had came from. To their surprise it lead them straight to a cave, and inside it they could hear crying.

"Hwelp." A little quiet voice seemed to try shout.

"Is that?" Naruto said, looking at Sasuke. Sasuke wasted no time replying to him and just ran inside.

 

As soon as he got inside the cave, he seen someone that made tears appear in his eyes. Lilly. She was alright, just tied up. He ran over to her and hugged her, picking her up, taking her out of the cave. She was shaking from fear and crying.

"Shhh..." Sasuke whispered soothingly. "I'm here now sis. You're alright now."

Naruto smiled softly and sighed a sigh of relief seeing Lilly alright. "Let's get back to the village." He said.

Sasuke nodded and started to head back, when suddenly, someone was blocking their way.



© 2012 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Really good :)
I'm looking forward to reading more ^_^
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
by the time Itachi had finsihed talking to Nagato,: finsihed is finished
Wait here, just incase: incase is in case
Except for that I loved this chapter! 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

756 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 27, 2012
Last Updated on September 24, 2012

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..