Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Siblings Back Together and Hatred

Siblings Back Together and Hatred

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"
Chapter 10 - Siblings Back Together and Hatred

 

Sasuke and Naruto started to back away a little seeing the figure approach them, as soon as the figure got into the light, they both breathed a sigh of relief. It was Itachi, along with Nagato, Cecilia and Shiru.

"I see you both found her." Cecilia smiled.

Both boys nodded.

"That's good." Shiru said, taking Itachi's hand. Itachi smiled.

"I'm just glad she's alright." Sasuke said, looking down at Lilly. Lilly was still crying slightly, and her wrists were burnt by the rope that was still on her and it looked painful. Naruto started to untie her.

"Shh... Lilly... You're safe now." Itachi said softly, patting her head lightly.

 

As all of them started to head back to the village, there was an ominous presence and an strange silence also. Nobody was talking, not even Sasuke and Itachi. Neither weren't even talking about how happy they were to have Lilly back safe and sound. Neither even glanced at each other, was it because Sasuke still hated his brother for what he had done.

"Brwothers?" Lilly sniffled, clinging onto Sasuke, her wrists still stinging slightly.

"Yes?" Both of them answered.

She yawned a little before replying to them. "Wuv chu."

They both just smiled.

"Love you too sis."

"Yeah. Now please sleep sis. You're tired."

Lilly giggled a little, yawning once again, shaking her head. "Meh nu sweepy."

Cecilia started humming a soft quiet song, that was going to hopefully make Lilly fall asleep. All the others, except obviously Lilly, noticed this and smiled.

 

As they all approached the village, Cecilia still humming a song to make Lilly sleep, even though she was now already asleep, Naruto spotted Hanzo coming out of his house, covered in what looked like blood. He tugged on Itachi's sleeve and nodded in Hanzo's direction, Itachi blinked and grabbed Sasuke's arm, stopping him from walking any further out of the woods, towards the village.

"What is it?" Sasuke whispered, sensing the urgency in his brothers actions and also not wanting to wake Lilly.

"Hanzo." Itachi whispered, knowing that that one word would tell him everything he needed to know about why he stopped him walking on towards the village.

 

As Hanzo vanished from sight, Naruto, Cecilia and Nagato - all of the Uzumaki clan - ran towards the house, to see what had happened. Inside the house was not a pretty sight, there was blood everywhere. However, there was also no sign of Mei and Mammon. Everyone else was there; Kenny, Zack, Kuroryu and Yoita. However, they were all quiet badly hurt. Naruto and Cecilia looked around the rest of the house, hoping to find Mammon and Mei somewhere about the place. Nothing. Had Hanzo done something to them? Where had they gone? Where they alright? Those were just a few of many questions that needed answering.

 

Not long after Itachi and Sasuke walked in, Sasuke still holding Lilly, who was sound asleep, all the others were as healed as best they could. Unfortunately for Zack, he had a broken arm, and wouldn't be able to fight for a few months, until it healed properly.

"I'm going to make him pay." Zack muttered rather loudly.

"You and me both, Zack." Itachi growled.

Sasuke muttered quietly to himself. "I'm going to make two people pay." Even though he was muttering it to himself, Itachi still heard him and knew straight away that one of the people he was going to make pay, would be himself.



© 2012 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Really enjoyable :D
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Didn't find any mistakes. Great job! It's getting more interesting every chapter! :D 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

662 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 29, 2012
Last Updated on September 24, 2012

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..