The Rude Awakening

The Rude Awakening

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"
Chapter 15 - The Rude Awakening

 

As more months - years even - passed, Lilly had not asked anymore about how her parents had died, she was still however, trying to get to grips with the fact that she would never fully know her parents and that she would miss them with all her heart. She started to walk around the village more on her own, although even though she didn't know it, her brothers were always watching her, making sure she was safe, especially since Hanzo was still at large.


Lilly was just a year from starting studying at the Ninja Academy, that her brothers had previously studied at, and she was trying her best to learn some of the basic things her brothers knew and would actually teach her. However, that was harder than it appeared, as her brothers weren't always up for teaching her anything. They didn't want her to get hurt. Cecilia, however, would sometimes teach her the occasional move, along with Naruto.


Mammon, Mei, Kuroryu and Kenny weren't around as much anymore as they were now studying at the academy, however, they four were smarter than they appeared and would probably not be in the academy when Lilly started.


***********


Hanzo was always watching them, waiting for the right moment to get Lilly once again. Although, that wasn't going to be as easy as the first time. Lilly was more aware of what was going on around her and she knew very well that someone was always watching her.

"I will get you once again girl." Hanzo would sometimes mutter to himself. However, this one time, he said it just as someone walked in.

"Don't worry Hanzo. You will get her in a few months." The figure stood in the shadows but there was really no need for him to stand there, as Hanzo knew who it was straight away.

"And how is that..." Hanzo grinned. "Tell me.. Jack."

Jack Nara walked out of the shadows, a evil grin on his face.

"She'll be starting the academy within the year, but thing is, none of her friends or family will be studying at the academy at the same time as she is. She'll be all alone."


************


"Big brother Sasuke!" Lilly shouted, running up to him. He picked her up and blinked.

"Yes sis, what's wrong?"

"Cecilia has vanished." She sounded rather upset about it.

"Oh no... Does anyone else know she's missing?"

Lilly shook her head. "She was going to be showing me some new basic moves." She continued.

"Alright well let's let everyone else know and we'll try find her." Sasuke looked around, feeling like someone was taching them. "Did you look where she told you to meet her?" Lilly nodded. "Alright let's head back and tell the others."

Lilly nodded in agreement with her older brother. "Oh wait, I forgot... Jack Nara has gone missing as well and his sister, Momo, is worried that something has happened to him."

Sasuke had a feeling that all of this was the work of Hanzo, but he wasn't wanting to scare her.


Itachi was looking around the village, wearing what seemed like a Akatsuki uniform, he was always making sure that nobody suspicious was walking around the village. On one of the days, that was growing closer to Lilly starting the academy, Itachi and Sasuke decided and actually agreed that Lilly should see what was once their home. As that day grew closer, Lilly wasn't able to sleep one night. A strange dream happened and it was not a nice one.

 

***************

 

Lilly was dreaming that her brothers were trying to kill her, for no reason whatsoever, and everyone else was just watching, laughing and letting them carry on. Although, they weren't doing it because they wanted to, she could see that plainly, mostly because as they were trying to kill her, there were tears in their eyes. Someone was controlling them from the shadows, and she was sure it was Hanzo.

 

****************

 

During the night, Lilly woke screaming and her brothers came rushing in to see if everything was alright. However, because of the rude awakening she had, she wasn't trusting her brothers much anymore and was slightly scared of them.

"Sis?" Sasuke slowly walked towards her. She was shaking and backed away slightly, so he stopped where he was. "What's wrong?"

"G-Get a-away from m-me..." She stuttered, scared.

"Sis, are you alright? What's gotten into you?" Itachi questioned, slowly approaching her.

"S-STAY A-AWAY!" She shouted, tears in her eyes. She got up, ran past them and out of the house.



© 2012 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is an interesting and nice chapter. Keep it up

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I really love chapter 15, sitting on the edge of my seat material

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Im glad you enjoyed it :)
I want to know when will the next chapter will come out!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

im busy working on the new chapter just now
Nigaiyuki

11 Years Ago

I want to read it... Hope it comes out soon :3
Rose

11 Years Ago

I'll try finish it today
AWESOME SIS

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

thanks ^^
Next chapter Next chapter Next chapter Next chapter Next chapter Next chapter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kato Uchiha

11 Years Ago

meh *crosses arms and mutters* next freeken chapter meh.....
Rose

11 Years Ago

*giggles* be patient
Kato Uchiha

11 Years Ago

lawl

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

574 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 5, 2012
Last Updated on September 24, 2012

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..