Night of Horror and A Strange Face

Night of Horror and A Strange Face

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"
Chapter 16 - Night of Horror and A Strange Face

 

As Lilly ran through the village, scared from her own older brothers, she ran into a stranger. The girl was different to some of the others she had met, she looked almost the same age as her. She helped Lilly up, then just walked off. Questions started running through Lilly's mind; Who was she? and What was she doing here? Lilly watched the girl walk off, towards the village and was too busy watching her to notice anyone come up behind her. Someone knocked her out and dragged her off, however, she had had her kunai on her and had dropped it just as she got dragged off.


Naruto had heard the commotion and headed out to find Lilly and make sure she was alright. Sasuke and Itachi stayed put, not wanting to scare their sister anymore. They were wondering what had gotten into her but decided not to ponder on it.

 

As Naruto searched, Shiru, Zack and Kenny all tried to find her, however, they had no such luck. She was gone. Again.

"Where could she be?" Kenny muttered.

Zack shrugged. "She was alright just yesterday."

"I know... She was having fun and playing with Sasuke." Shiru said softly. "What happened?"

"She had a nightmare by the looks of things." Naruto replied. "She acted scared of her brothers and we all know that her brothers would never harm her."

The three of them nodded in agreement. It was true. They all knew fine well that they would not hurt their little sister, especially since she now knew her parents were dead and her brothers were all she had left.

 

**************

 

Lilly awoke to a familiar scene; her trapped, tied up and not knowing where she was. She looked around and tried to get her hands free with no avail. She struggled and squirmed, until who should walk in.... Hanzo? No. Cecilia! She looked as if she didn't recognise Lilly at all, her expression was blank and emotionless. Lilly blinked, looking her right in the eyes.

"Cecilia! What's gotten into you?" She shouted. "This isn't you! You would never do this!" She continued.

"I'm under orders from my master..." Was all she said, and her voice was not Cecilia's actual voice at all. It sounded kind of robotic, as if she was in a trance and not the real Cecilia.

"What are you talking about? What master?!" Lilly shouted and squirmed.

"Me..." A voice said from behind Cecilia. The voice wasn't male so it wasn't Hanzo. Lilly didn't recognise the voice at all. Then the girl walked out from behind Cecilia and she looked around the same age as Hanzo, maybe older. "I'm Ebony Haruno. I'm also Hanzo's girlfriend." She smirked.


***************


Mammon and Mei had came out of the academy earlier one day and as they headed back to Naruto's, Mei took Mammon to the woods to show him one of the new jutsu's she learnt. On their way to the woods, Mammon noticed a kunai on the ground, as he picked it up, he twirled it around in his hands and looked at it. He gasped a little, recognising it. It belonged to Lilly. But where was she?

"This is Lilly's..." He mumbled.

"It is?" Mei blinked and looked at him. He nodded and leant towards her, gently kissing her lightly.

"Yes."

Mei blushed lightly and smiled softly.

"We should go give this to Itachi or Sasuke."

"What about Lilly?" Mei asked, worriedly.

"You try find her and once I've given this to her brothers, I'll come find you and help you look." He kissed her forehead. "Okay?"

Mei smiled and kissed his cheek, nodding. Mammon blushed and giggled, heading to Naruto's with the kunai, as Mei headed into the woods, to look for Lilly.


As Mammon reached Naruto's, Sasuke opened the door and walked out.

"Oh... Hi Mammon..." Sasuke muttered, sounding slightly upset.

"What's wrong?"

"Lilly ran off."

"What?!?!?!" He blinked.

"Yeah... She had a nightmare of some sort, got scared of my big bro and me and ran off." He sighed. "I'm going to try find her." He walked off.

"Oh my..." Mammon whispered to himself, as he walked inside and his eyes widened at what he seen. "What the...?"

Shiru - who had came back - was kissing Itachi deeply, and Itachi had slowly started to undo her shirt. As they heard Mammon, they blushed darkly and looked away.

"Umm.. Do you want something Mammon?" Itachi asked, fixing his shirt, blushing.

"Yeah...." Mammon approached them and handed the kunai to Itachi. "I found this and wanted to give it to you."

"Thanks." Itachi smiled.

"I got to go, got my exam tomorrow.." Mammon left, without saying another word.


****************


Cecilia walked over to Lilly and put a knife at her throat, just as Hanzo walked in, smirking and hugged Ebony with one arm.

"Well babe, I'm surprised that you managed to get her under your control." He chuckled darkly.

"Don't underestimate me love." She smirked, kissing him. He kissed her back, holding her close.

"Oh I won't." He laughed, then looked at Cecilia. "Now... finish her Cecilia... She is off no use to me anymore and she is not worth keeping around."

Cecilia started to obey his order and slowly cut Lilly's neck, as Lilly winced and screamed a little. Although, she stopped and looked down.

"Finish her!" Ebony ordered.

"No..." Cecilia's voice sounded normal now, like the real Cecilia had got control again.



© 2012 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

okay.first of all.im' sorry.i'm compressing my reviews in just one chapter 'cause i';ve read that one month ago without noticing the chapter name..i want to talk particularly about this one...the dream which lilliy had.is something very strong.i mean a strong element in the story.making the readers think whether it would be a mere dream or maybe a deadly vision...besides you've done it stronger by the horrific reaction of lilly.so sacred of her own lovely brothers.but what i didn't liked is the reaction of itachi on it.....i mean sasuke is worried and here itachi is lovesick!!!.i could understand that you were trying to instill humor in it as it was turning so emotional but you could have it in a better way..which seems acceptable.....
you can go on in this way.like there shiru was comforting itachi as he was totally moved by her sister's reaction..denying his own big brother..shiru trying every way to distract him from this matter and telling him not to take too much agony over it...there you can expand it in your own way and mention whatever they were doing .......

besides i think you should work a bit more on the characterization...like sasuke's characterization has been much more better than itachi.....he lacks a bit of strength.and even action ....you have not mention him in any of the fight .....
but anyway....it's a great story.....i like the way it is taking shape.it's arousing great curiosity to know more....nice work!1.keep writing like this!!!!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thanks :) I appreciate the ideas and suggestions you've given me. However, as long as people enjoy w.. read more



Reviews

okay.first of all.im' sorry.i'm compressing my reviews in just one chapter 'cause i';ve read that one month ago without noticing the chapter name..i want to talk particularly about this one...the dream which lilliy had.is something very strong.i mean a strong element in the story.making the readers think whether it would be a mere dream or maybe a deadly vision...besides you've done it stronger by the horrific reaction of lilly.so sacred of her own lovely brothers.but what i didn't liked is the reaction of itachi on it.....i mean sasuke is worried and here itachi is lovesick!!!.i could understand that you were trying to instill humor in it as it was turning so emotional but you could have it in a better way..which seems acceptable.....
you can go on in this way.like there shiru was comforting itachi as he was totally moved by her sister's reaction..denying his own big brother..shiru trying every way to distract him from this matter and telling him not to take too much agony over it...there you can expand it in your own way and mention whatever they were doing .......

besides i think you should work a bit more on the characterization...like sasuke's characterization has been much more better than itachi.....he lacks a bit of strength.and even action ....you have not mention him in any of the fight .....
but anyway....it's a great story.....i like the way it is taking shape.it's arousing great curiosity to know more....nice work!1.keep writing like this!!!!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thanks :) I appreciate the ideas and suggestions you've given me. However, as long as people enjoy w.. read more
WOOT! Fight Cecilia fight!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I LOVE IT I WANT MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Getting interesting every chapter! Great write, Rose! :) 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thank you very much :D
.

11 Years Ago

You're welcome! :D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

677 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 19, 2012
Last Updated on September 24, 2012

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Uchiha's The Uchiha's

A Book by Rose


The Traitor Revealed The Traitor Revealed

A Chapter by Rose