Exams, Life and a New Day

Exams, Life and a New Day

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan

"
Chapter 17 - Exams, Life and a New Day

 

Ebony was furious with Cecilia for refusing to finish Lilly off... However, Ebony was no longer in control of Cecilia. Cecilia was back in control and started to untie Lilly.

"What are you doing?!" Ebony yelled.

"Setting Lilly free.. And getting her away from here.. from you both." Cecilia said, calmly as she finished untying Lilly. Ebony growled at her and threw a kunai in her direction, Cecilia knew it was coming so she ducked it, protecting Lilly at the same time. "Nice try." Cecilia smiled, getting up, doing hand signs while muttering. "Water style; water dragon jutsu." And a huge water dragon appeared and attacked, not just Ebony, but also Hanzo.

"GAH!!!" Ebony shouted. "YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!!"

"You... B***h!" Hanzo growled.

Cecilia, without saying or doing anything else, picked up Lilly and ran. Hanzo and Ebony started to run after her, but stopped.

"She's no longer any use to us..." Hanzo said.

"I'm sure we can find someone else, who is even closer to those 3 members of the Uchiha clan to be under our control and betray them.." Ebony smirked. Hanzo realised straight away who she was talking about.

 

***************

 

Mammon and Mei were busy at the academy all day, as they had their exams - along with Kuroryu and Momo. All would hopefully pass as they were very bright and talented with their jutsu - Mammon was the most talented with his jutsu as he had been teaching himself for quite some time. While the four of them were at the academy taking their exams, Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, Shiru and Cecilia were helping get Lilly - after Cecilia had got Lilly away from Hanzo and Ebony and back to everyone else - ready to start the academy within a few weeks.

"Right sis, you know that in a few weeks you'll be starting the academy right?" Itachi smiled, patting her head.

Lilly giggled softly. "I know big bro. I just hope I do well."

"You'll do great sis." Sasuke smiled, "I just know you will." He continued to go on and say.

Naruto smiled and leaned against the wall, arms folded. "You will be amazing Lilly. If you're anything like Sasuke, and I believe also Itachi, you will most likely be the top of your class." He looked down a little and mumbled, "Probably."


While Naruto and Sasuke sparred for a little, and Itachi was doing something on his own - what.. nobody except Itachi knew - Cecilia and Shiru took Lilly out for the day, to see what they could teach her and see also, maybe what new clothes they could get for her.

"Where we going?" Lilly questioned them, as they headed to the shops.

"We're going shopping" Cecilia smiled.

"Why?" Lilly tilted her head.

"To get some nice new clothes for you, for you starting at the academy." Shiru giggled.

"What's wrong with my clothes?" Lilly mumbled, looking at the clothes she was wearing. She had on a light blue dress and a locket and bracelet that she had gotten when she was younger.

"Nothing." They both smiled.


*************


Ebony and Hanzo growled softly, as they kissed each other deeply. They were still annoyed at what had happened with Cecilia and Lilly.

"We need to get someone else under our control." Hanzo smirked, holding Ebony close, kissing her deeply.

"I agree and I think I know who we can get." She smirked, kissing him back just as deeply, her arms wrapped around his neck.

"Oh really... Then I'm sure I can trust you to get that person under our control babe."

"Oh you can love and you won't be disappointed at who it is." She grinned evilly.


***************


Shiru, Cecilia and Lilly came back hours later, by this time, Mammon, Mei, Kuroryu and Momo were back from the academy, all wearing their own village headbands, obviously having passed the exams. Sasuke, Zack, Jack, Naruto, Kenny and all the others were too busy congratulating the others on passing their exams, that they never noticed the three girls coming home. Itachi however, wasn't there at all. He must've still been busy with whatever it was he was doing.

"Well done you four." Everyone else was saying.

"Thanks." All four of them said. Mammon and Mei had their own way to congratulate each other for passing and kissed each other deeply, even with everyone else there, watching and smiling. Yoita and Naruto exchanged a glance, knowing that their younger siblings were now officially going out and just laughed a little.

"What are you laughing about bro?" Mei asked, blushing lightly.

"Yeah bro... what you laughing at?" Mammon asked Yoita, blushing very lightly.

"Nothing." Both Naruto and Yoita replied.

"They're not laughing at you two." Kuroryu smiled, slapping Naruto and Yoita on the head.

"Hey!!!" Both complained, as everyone else laughed.


A few days later, Shiru had suddenly vanished from sight, Zack and Kenny were worried about their older sister and went out searching for her. As they searched, Itachi walked into Lilly's room, Sasuke right behind him, and had something hiding behind his back.

"Sis... I've got something for you." Itachi smiled.

"What is it big bro?" She asked, curious to what it was. Itachi showed her a blue dress, different to the one she had, with a symbol on it.... The Uchiha clan symbol.

"I got this for you and spent most of the time getting the clan symbol put onto it just for you. You're a Uchiha and nobody can take that away from you sis." He smiled.

She looked at her brothers, walked towards them, hugging them, as tears of happiness fell. "Thank you so much!"

Sasuke giggled a little, "Why not try it on sis?"

She nodded, took the dress and headed into the bathroom to try it on. After a few minutes, she came out wearing it and it fit perfectly and both her brothers smiled.

"Perfect." They both said and Lilly giggled.



© 2012 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

"Their not laughing at you two." = should be they're
Also,
teaching himself for quiet some time.= should be quite
=]

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I LOVE IT SIS ALWAYS

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

537 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 19, 2012
Last Updated on September 27, 2012

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing