A Fights End and The Truth Fully Revealed

A Fights End and The Truth Fully Revealed

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan

"
Chapter 18 - A Fights End and The Truth Fully Revealed
 

Shiru had gone missing and nobody, not even Itachi knew where she was. Everyone was getting worried and it was almost time for Lilly to start the academy.

"Where's Shiru?" She asked, worriedly.

"I'm not sure..." Kenny replied to her.

"Wherever she is, I hope she's alright." Zack added.

"I'm sure she'll be fine." Itachi smiled, trying to reassure them all that Shiru was a strong girl and could handle and protect herself. Before Kenny and Zack could agree, Shiru walked in, looking fine - no wounds; scratches; nothing. However, she did look as if she didn't recognise them.

"Shiru is everything alright?" Zack asked, he felt that something was wrong with his sister, but what he didn't actually know.

"Yes Zack, everything is fine." She didn't smile or anything, like she would normally do. Something was seriously wrong.

 

Before anyone could ask what she was up to, in appeared Hanzo and Ebony, smirking. Zack and Kenny growled, realising that they must've done something to their sister, making her act the way she was.

"You..." Itachi growled.

"What about me?" Hanzo smirked, grinning evilly.

"What have you done?!" Sasuke snapped, eyes going those of the Sharingan.

"Oh nothing much.... just ordered Shiru to kill three people..." Ebony smirked darkly.

"Who?!" Zack growled, "Our sister would never voluntarily kill someone!" He continued to say, bringing out his kunai.

"Them.." Hanzo smirked, pointing towards Lilly, Sasuke and Itachi all in turn.

"That will NEVER happen!!" Itachi shouted, eyes going those of the Mangekyo Sharingan, as his right eye started to bleed slightly. They all were not pleased that they had decided to next use Shiru, like they had previously done Cecilia.

 

Ebony snapped her fingers and Shiru just attacked Itachi, if Shiru wasn't under Ebony's control she wouldn't have tried that. Lilly squealed a little, seeing Shiru try attack her oldest brother and got in the way of the attack, getting slashed by Shiru's kunai. That snapped Shiru right out of Ebony's control. She gasped, threw down her kunai, tears falling down her eyes and hugged Lilly tight, continuously apologising to her.

"I'm sorry, Lilly... I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Lilly sniffled. "It's okay Shiru, it wasn't your fault." She smiled softly at her. Itachi picked up Lilly and glared at Ebony and Hanzo.

"You've hurt my sister more than once. You've also taken control of our friends and the ones we care about. Now you will pay for all your evil doings."

Ebony growled. "You haven't seen the last of us!!"

"No you haven't!" Hanzo agreed, putting his arm around Ebony, vanishing out of sight.


"What the hell was all that about?!?!" Jack blinked.

Itachi sighed, holding Lilly close. "Hanzo... He's been after Lilly for a while... He's been determined to tell her the entire truth about what happened to mom and dad and also the entire clan..."

Lilly blinked, tilting her head. "What did happen big bro?" She questioned, before continuing. "I mean I know mom and dad are dead because some meanie killed them... but I never knew that the entire clan was gone..." She looked down, a few tears in her eyes.

Sasuke sighed, clenching his fists. "Sis.... You know neither me, nor big bro Itachi would do anything to harm you, or mom and dad right?" She nodded. "Well...." He started to continue, looking at his big brother. "I'm sorry to tell you sis but..."

Before Sasuke could say anymore, Itachi interrupted him. "Bro... I think it's best I tell sis everything on my own... I know you still hate me bro... I know sis will probably hate me as well..."

"I could never hate you big bro." Lilly chimmed in, smiling.


While Cecilia and everyone else were outside having fun, like old times - even Nagato was included - Itachi was in Lilly's room, with Lilly sitting on her bed, telling her everything that happened, everything he done, why he believes she'll hate him and why Sasuke hates him also.

"Sis.... When you were born, I was in what's called the ANBU ranks and Sasuke was in the academy, so mom and dad were always looking after you. However, one day, someone at the ANBU ranks told me that I had two choices; kill the entire clan, even mom and dad, or watch Sasuke and you being killed instead. You understand how much of a hard choice I had to decide, don't you sis?"

She nodded. "I understand big bro. It must've been incredibly hard for you to choose between being a killer, or watching someone kill your younger siblings."

"It was sis..." He sighed, looking down, then back at her. "I decided that I couldn't let anyone harm you or Sasuke. Especially since you were so young. So, I started killing the entire clan, leaving mom and dad until last. Although, by the time I got to killing mom and dad, I could feel myself hesitating sis. I wasn't wanting to do it, but I knew I had no choice. By the time I walked into the house to kill mom and dad, mom was holding you so I asked her to put you in your room. I was crying sis. I wasn't wanting to kill our parents, but I wasn't wanting you and Sasuke killed either. As I went to go kill them, dad said something to me and I promised him that I would do it. He asked me to look after you both and protect you both with my life." Tears fell down his face. Remembering the incident wasn't a good thing for him. Lilly reached out and wiped away his tears.

"And you've been doing that ever since big bro. I know that." She smiled softly.

"Sasuke was not happy with me; I had gained new power from killing mom and dad and Sasuke had gained new power also. He gained, what I positive you will gain soon sis, what's called the Sharingan. Have you ever heard about it?" Itachi said, patting her head lightly. She shook her head. "It's something that only the members of the Uchiha clan inherit. You will get it soon. I had the Sharingan once as well, but after killing the ones I cared and loved so much, I gained a new version of the Sharingan. Do you know what it's called?"

"No big bro."

"It's called the Mangekyo Sharingan and it can only be gained by doing something like what I done, killing the ones you love and care for the most. After Sasuke and I had gained our new powers, Sasuke was crying his eyes out sis, and was mad at me for what I done... but what I had done was worse than what he thought sis. I had lied to him. To my own little brother."


Not long after Itachi had said that to Lilly, Sasuke was coming up to see how much his big brother had told Lilly and he heard it. He was shocked that his older brother had lied to him about the reason why he killed his parents. Tears started to fill his eyes, as he didn't believe what he had just heard. He walked in the room, just as Itachi finished talking with Lilly.

"Now you know all the truth we've been keeping from you sis."

She nodded. "Yeah." She sniffled a little, as while she had been listening to all he had had to say, tears started to fill her eyes.

"And so do I..." Sasuke muttered. "You lied to me big bro... You told me the only reason mom and dad were killed by you was because you wanted to see how powerful you had become..."

Itachi blinked and looked at him. "Bro... you need to understand..."

"I understand that you trust sis more than me..." He said, walking out of the room, down the stairs.

"Bro!!" Itachi shouted, running after him.


Cecilia walked up by them, heading to Lilly's room. She seen her looking down, swinging her legs. She walked over to her and sat beside her.

"You alright sweetie?" She questioned, hugging her lightly.

"I'm fine Cecilia." She sighed softly.

"Something wrong?"

"I'm not sure... My brothers just ran out... And my big bro Itachi told me everything that happened to our clan, mom and dad." A few tears fell, but Cecilia wiped them away gently.

"It's alright now. At least you know the truth. Would you rather they have not told you at all?"

"No..." She looked down.

"Exactly." Cecilia smiled softly.


While Cecilia was hugging Lilly, Sasuke was about to run outside, but was stopped by not his older brother Itachi, but by Nagato instead.

"What's up Sasuke?"

"Nothing. Just let me past Nagato. Please."

"Something is up."

Before Sasuke could get by Nagato and run away, Itachi came down and hugged his brother tight, tears falling.

"I'm sorry I lied to you bro. I just wanted you to hate me seeing that I was the one who killed mom and dad."

"You should've just told me the truth!" Sasuke shouted slightly, tears falling. "You make me feel like you don't trust me bro."

"I do though lil bro. If I had to have someone kill me, I would rather it be you."

Sasuke hugged his big brother tightly, as Nagato smiled and walked out. Itachi hugged him back.


*************


In just a few days time, Lilly was going to be starting the academy and unknown to all of them, they would meet someone who is surprisingly close to Ebony, although she doesn't like her sister at all. Would she be trusted or will they hate her?



© 2012 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

okay the revelation is before us........but its a bit incomplete........you didn't mention why itachi wants sasuke to hate him.neither did sasuke cared to know abot it.....that's a loose end...but still it's a really an emotional chapter...nice work!!!!Keep it up!
!!!!!!!!
i'm eagerly waiting what will happen next.....



Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

I'm giving this story a bit of a break just now as it's already got 18/19 chapters. I'm busy working.. read more
The dark story

11 Years Ago

yepp.sure..take your time...i'll be waiting for your nest chapters.
Rose

11 Years Ago

I'l try not keep you waiting too too long.



Reviews

okay the revelation is before us........but its a bit incomplete........you didn't mention why itachi wants sasuke to hate him.neither did sasuke cared to know abot it.....that's a loose end...but still it's a really an emotional chapter...nice work!!!!Keep it up!
!!!!!!!!
i'm eagerly waiting what will happen next.....



Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

I'm giving this story a bit of a break just now as it's already got 18/19 chapters. I'm busy working.. read more
The dark story

11 Years Ago

yepp.sure..take your time...i'll be waiting for your nest chapters.
Rose

11 Years Ago

I'l try not keep you waiting too too long.
Another awesome chapter again :D Nice one :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thank you. :)
Long chapter this time xD
These people fight like every chapter...must suck for them :L

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

XD true... but I don't think there will be much actually fighting from now on. :P
Rose

11 Years Ago

Thanks XD, I'll try make it so that in the next few chapters there isn't much fighting. :P
Awesome sis i love it and the title keep up the good work and poor Lilly and her brother :(

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

hehe what brother? XD
Twilight_Starlight

11 Years Ago

idk XD
Rose

11 Years Ago

XD lol
If you think the title could be different please let me know what you would recommend I change the title too. I'm really hoping for new ideas if this title is not very good. :) Thank you ^^

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

558 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 19, 2012
Last Updated on September 28, 2012

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing