Iruka Sensei and The Akatsuki

Iruka Sensei and The Akatsuki

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"
Chapter 20 - Iruka Sensei and The Akatsuki

 

As morning arose, Lilly was already up and ready for school before anyone else was awake. She was quietly eating a piece of toast, until she heard someone coming down the stairs. At first she thought that it was maybe Sasuke or Itachi, coming to make sure she was ready to get to school, or possible Naruto, but unfortunately it was neither. It was Cecilia. She came in wearing a silk red night dress, and see looked very pretty.

"Good morning Cecilia." Lilly smiled, softly.

"Good morning." Cecilia replied, with a soft smile of her own. "I see you're ready for the first day."

"Yeah." Lilly giggled a little. "I'm too excited."

"Do you remember what I showed you yesterday Lilly?" That was Naruto. He had walked in behind Cecilia and Lilly hadn't even noticed him.

"Of course!" She smiled. "How could I forget?"

"Just making sure." He laughed softly. "Got everything ready?" He said, going to start to make breakfast, even though he wasn't very good.

"Yes I do."

"You better have sis." Sasuke walked in and in stead of going to get something to eat for breakfast, he went straight over to Lilly and gave her a gentle hug. She hugged him back, a little more tightly.

"I do big bro." She smiled. "Are you walking me to the academy today?" She questioned, looking up at him.

He sighed softly. "I'm so sorry sis, but I can't. Sensei Kakashi has Naruto and I working together on some sort of mission. I promise that I'll walk you to the academy tomorrow though." He smiled, poking her forehead, just like Itachi used to do to him, and still occasionally does.

"Alright big bro... will big bro Itachi be coming with me then?" She sounded a little upset that he wasn't able to go, but had a hint of hope in her voice, hoping that at least her oldest brother would be able to go.

 

Sasuke hadn't answered her, and she felt like maybe they were hiding something from her. Before she grabbed her bag and headed to go to the academy, Shiru came down the stairs and Lilly almost ran into her.

"Woah. Careful Lilly." Shiru smiled.

"Sorry Shiru." She smiled. "Have you seen big bro Itachi?" She was worried that neither of her brothers would walk her to the academy on her first day.

"I'm sorry Lilly. I haven't. He must have left early." She sounded a little upset, but mostly worried.

"It's okay." Lilly sighed, grabbing her bag and headed out towards the academy.

 

As soon as Lilly reached the academy, the first person she seen was Jynx. She went over to her and smiled softly, still upset that neither of her brothers came with her to the academy today.

"Hi Lilly." Jynx smiled. "How are ya?"

"I'm okay..." Lilly shrugged, lightly. "You?"

"Eh... I'm great." She had been busy talking to a guy, who seemed to have the same interests as her. "Lilly, this here." She said, gesturing to the boy beside her. "Is Michael Uzumaki. He's an old friend of mine."

The boy, who had red hair and green eyes, introduced himself. "I'm Michael Uzumaki, it's a pleasure to meet you." He smiled softly, it seemed so kind and caring the way he did.

"I'm Lilly Uchiha. Nice to meet you Michael." She smiled softly. "We should all probably head inside, class is about to start." She started to walk inside, as both Michael and Jynx followed close behind.

 

As the day progressed, Lilly, Michael and Jynx were sitting beside each other. Lilly, still not being used to knowing what she did about her clan, looked out of the window until Sensei Iruka appeared.

"Right everyone, time for some chakra concentration today." Iruka said. "Do you all know what chakra is?"

"No." Michael, long with most of the class said.

"Yes." Lilly said, mostly to herself, quietly.

"Then what is chakra Lilly?" Iruka questioned, hoping that she would know the answer just like Itachi and Sasuke had.

"It's created when both physical and spiritual energy and combined into one. To be able to use jutsus you've to use certain amounts of chakra along with being able to know what hand signs to use." Lilly said, quietly but loud enough for Iruka to hear.

"That's correct. Do you know any hand signs relating to any jutsu?" Iruka questioned, curiously.

"Yeah..." Lilly nodded.

"Well, can you tell me what hand sign you would use to concentrate and control your chakra?"

"The Tiger hand sign." She said, showing him the hand sign, just in case it was the wrong name, or the wrong one. It wasn't.

"Just as I expected from the sister of Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha." Iruka smiled.

 

As class ended, Iruka asked Lilly to stay behind, as he was curious to know what her brothers had already taught her. He was astounded to know that she knew about the Byakugan, Sharingan and Rinnegan, at her age, along with being told a little about the nine-tailed beast from Naruto.

"That is very impressive. I've got a good feeling that you'll graduate the academy the first time the final exam is given." Iruka smiled, patting her head. "You are so much like Sasuke and Itachi, Lilly."

"Yeah... many people have said that." She sighed softly. She didn't really like being compared to her older brothers. It was always "Sasuke and Itachi" this and "Sasuke and Itachi" that and she had gotten fed up of it.

"Go on." Iruka smiled. "Get home. I'll see you in class tomorrow." He walked off, towards what seemed like Ichiraku's. She ran off, back home, happy that her first day had gone so well, yet annoyed at having been compared to her older brothers, and not being treated as an individual person.

 

********

 

Sasuke and Naruto where in the Forest of Death with their team member, Sakura Haruno and their Sensei, Kakashi Hatake, training. Kakashi was a little more strict than most of the Sensei's, however, he was good at getting Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura all working together, which wouldn't happen if they had a different Sensei, as no matter how hard they tried, Sasuke and Naruto couldn't get along. They only seemed to get along when it came to looking after and helping Lilly.

 

*********

 

Later on, when everyone was home, including Sasuke and Naruto, Lilly headed outside to sit on a tree branch and think about reasons why she would be so compared to her brothers, and not treated like an individual girl. Cecilia and Itachi had noticed her and both got concerned and headed outside.

"Something wrong Lilly?" Cecilia asked, worry sounding in her voice. Lilly just shook her head, remaining quiet.

"You sure?" Itachi asked. Usually he would be busy with telling Shiru about what had happened in his day, but today he was just a bit more worried about his sister.

"I'm fine..." She muttered, softly. "Don't worry about me."

"How can we not worry about you? You're our little sister." Itachi, in his mind, thought exactly the same thing, although he wasn't the one who had spoken. Sasuke had followed them out, and was leaning against the wall of the house, arms folded.

"Something must be wrong Lilly. Please tell us." Itachi walked over towards her and helped her out the tree, although she was able to get out of the tree herself. "If something is troubling you, you know that we will always be here for you." He smiled his reassuring smile.

 

The four of them stayed outside for what felt like 6hours, however, it was only 2hours. Lilly had told them what all Iruka had said to her. She told them how she didn't like being compared to them, as she was her own person and nothing like them. However, Itachi had mentioned that even though she may not be like them, she was definitely like Mikoto, their mother. She looked so much like her, had her intelligence, but the colour of her hair was the same as Fugaku, their father.

"I do?" She blinked, after he said it.

"Yes." He smiled softly. "You look so much like mom." A tear fell down his face, as he walked out the room. Lilly blinked, thinking that she had done something wrong.

"Don't worry sis. He'll  be alright." Sasuke smiled, hugging her.

"I hope so." She sighed, looking down, as Sasuke looked at Cecilia and mouthed to her 'Please go see what he is up too.' She nodded and ran off in the direction Itachi had went, with Shiru following close behind.

 

As Lilly went outside to practice the jutsus both her brothers and Naruto had shown her, she felt a strange presence come up behind her and threw her kunai in the direction. Nothing. It had just been her imagination... or had it? A strange figure was watching her from the shadows, wearing a black jacket with red clouds on it. An Akatsuki member. She went over to collect her kunai and start to head back inside, until the figure appeared in front of her.

"Well... who do we have here?" He questioned. He had a kind enough looking face, however, there was something unpleasant about him.

"Who are you?" She questioned, holding her kunai in front of her ready to fight if she needed to.

"I'm Sasori. I'm a member of the Akatsuki and I heard that Itachi Uchiha was here." He had red hair and looked surprisingly young.

"He's..." She stopped for a minute before answering. Should she tell him the truth or lie? "not here." She finished.

"Oh really... then who are you?" Sasori raised an eye brow and looked down at her necklace. His eyes widened in surprise recognising the symbol. "A Uchiha.... I thought Itachi only had a younger brother...."

"He does..." She said, a little scared. She didn't want any trouble happening. "Itachi gave me this on my birthday, even though I'm not a Uchiha."

"Then who are you?" He questioned, holding her necklace tight towards him, not hurting her.

"I'm Lilly Uzumaki. Naruto's younger sister." She lied.

"The nine tails hosts sister?" He sounded as if he didn't believe her, as Itachi and Sasuke walked out from the house. He grinned seeing them. "Hello Itachi."

"What do you want Sasori?" They walked over to them, and picked Lilly up.

"I wanted to tell you that we're planning on trying to get the tailed beasts within a month." Sasori said, before walking off. "Tell the nine tails host to be prepared to lose the kyuubi." After finishing his sentence, he vanished.


When they walked inside, Itachi put Lilly down and looked at her with worried eyes. Sasuke gave her a gentle hug, while she hugged back and looked down.

"Are you okay sis?" Itachi worriedly asked. She just nodded.

"You're not hurt, are you?" Sasuke questioned, as Lilly just shook her head.

"What's going on?" Naruto asked, walking towards them.

"Nothing." Both of the brothers said, simultaneously.

"Alright..." Naruto shrugged, walking outside.



© 2012 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awesome as always sis

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

creative, fun to read, funny at parts and also very few mistakes... GREAT CHAPTER !!! 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

469 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 19, 2012
Last Updated on December 10, 2012

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Royal Angels Royal Angels

A Story by Rose